ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Iowa and Michigan giving up the points were two pretty easy takes. Minnesota is dogshit.

Reactions: MGC_07
Iowa and Michigan giving up the points were two pretty easy takes. Minnesota is dogshit.
Michigan -4.5 was pretty easy money, I mean UK and UVA were losses for them but they looked solid. Much better than Minny.

rare-as-unicorn-farts-unicorn.gif

Can't imagine how bats--t crazy Illinois fans on this thread would be going if this happened to them. This thread would be at 100 pages today. Hey @1016CC0503 crap like this happens to everyone. Bitch less when it happens to your team.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...game-winning-shot-that-shouldnt-have-counted/
I was told by @IUfanBorden, just earlier this year, that refs don’t change the outcomes of college basketball games with shitty calls.

If you think that’s what happened here, I’m sure you can talk it over with him and get to the bottom of it

And yes, Illinois fans would certainly talk about it more. We have more fans here (and in general) and more who pull against us. Just the nature of the beast.

Straight dog shit.

He is still mad because Weiskamp banked in a 3 from the corner at the last second.

Amazing shot, BTW
It was a demoralizing shot, and 100% the reason why Flux will never give Iowa the respect they deserve.

Disgusting bias imo

Reactions: hawkit3113
Pretty well done by Purdue's marketing team. And if Will Ferrell decides to make another Elf, maybe Caleb Furst can carve out a role. Coach Painter on the other hand....

Reactions: BleedinGold
I was told by @IUfanBorden, just earlier this year, that refs don’t change the outcomes of college basketball games with shitty calls.

If you think that’s what happened here, I’m sure you can talk it over with him and get to the bottom of it

And yes, Illinois fans would certainly talk about it more. We have more fans here (and in general) and more who pull against us. Just the nature of the beast.
Pretty sure the officials didn't miss the back end of the 1 and 1----Right?

Missed FT's, turnovers, missed lay-ups, giving up offensive rebounds, etc, etc....play just as much of a role in who wins/loses. Missed calls are part of the game----just as missed shots, turnovers,missed FT's are. They all play a role, and one is no bigger than the other.

I have told coaches----"When you play the perfect game, come talk to me...."

Pretty sure the officials didn't miss the back end of the 1 and 1----Right?

Missed FT's, turnovers, missed lay-ups, giving up offensive rebounds, etc, etc....play just as much of a role in who wins/loses. Missed calls are part of the game----just as missed shots, turnovers,missed FT's are. They all play a role, and one is no bigger than the other.

I have told coaches----"When you play the perfect game, come talk to me...."
Did you hear that @RutgHoops ?

You guys shot 28 for 54. 26 misses. So fix that. Make all your shots so you can play a perfect offensive game, while also playing perfect on defense. Then we will talk.

Refs missing calls that cost you the game?? Hah. You wish, dude. Just play perfect.

Did you hear that @RutgHoops ?

You guys shot 28 for 54. 26 misses. So fix that. Make all your shots so you can play a perfect offensive game, while also playing perfect on defense. Then we will talk.

Refs missing calls that cost you the game?? Hah. You wish, dude. Just play perfect.
Riiiiiight-------Quit being so fukin' obtuse, bruh. Of course a perfect game will never occur in hoops---playing wise, nor officiating. I didn't expect you to the understand though. Dudes wanna bitch about a call, or calls-----but forget the numerous turnovers, missed shots, missed defensive assignments that lead to points, etc,etc.....Sports are imperfect----Why people expect perfection is beyond me.

Here's the thing----You're the one crying about it----And didn't even invlove you. Maybe take some notes from the Rutgers dude----Learn how to accept a loss, w/o blaming officials.

Reactions: Ingersol
Surprisingly, Rutgers’ Rivals board gets WAY more traffic than any of the fan bases more represented in this thread.

PU and IU sites are surprisingly slow, compared to how I remember them in the past.
Everybody bailed on Purdue’s Rivals site when they moved to On3. IU’s main site is on 247 I think. Rivals is dying.

Everybody bailed on Purdue’s Rivals site when they moved to On3. IU’s main site is on 247 I think. Rivals is dying.
I think IU's main site is Rivals? TBH, I dunno. I post on Hoosier.Com(Premium boards). I guess thats what its called.

Looking like no JHS tomorrow vs Arizona...

Uggggh....This is getting worrisome. Back issues. Seems as though this could be an all year type of thing----good----then bad---good---then bad.

In reality-----Not good.

Homeboard rumors:

said:
If you're not going to offer baseless speculation then get out.
In that case, my sources tell me that Brian isn't going anywhere, but that Kirk is going to disown him as his son, so BAM...no more concerns about nepotism and all of our problems go away.

Looking like no JHS tomorrow vs Arizona...

Uggggh....This is getting worrisome. Back issues. Seems as though this could be an all year type of thing----good----then bad---good---then bad.

In reality-----Not good.
Is this speculation or did you see/hear that somewhere? I haven’t seen anything official but like you said, back injuries are tough.

Hopefully he goes, but I wouldn’t be shocked either way

From the starting debuts of the guys I looked up I’d rank them:

1. Dug McDaniel
  2. Jett Howard
  3. Hunter Dickinson (Big Ten freshman of the year)
  4. Nik Stauskas
  5. Trey Burke (Big Ten freshman of the year)
  6. Iggy Brazdeikas (Big Ten freshman of the year)

ADVERTISEMENT