ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Meh. They were on last night from 3 (who isn't when you play Iowa), but their ranking is about right.

Lots of NBA style ball by them last night, but not as good as I've seen from Duke teams in the past.

Btw, this is what it's like when teams play Iowa. If I stood about 2-3 feet in front of you and just put my hands up and had you shoot 20 threes, let's say you make 7-ish.

.......but if I put an Iowa jersey on and had you do the exact same thing that number would climb to about 15 or 16. That's what it's like watching teams f***ing shoot against Iowa.
So same shit, different year. Never change Iowa, never change.

Maybe it’s Leonhard and that’s why all of a sudden he won’t be at Wisconsin next year.
Doubtful, I think Purdue will look for someone with more HC experience (IMHO). He's leaving Wisconsin is because he was passed over for the HC position, but doubt he gets a HC position in the B1G. Could be wrong.

@hawkit3113

Sunday night...

only-only-dreams-now.gif

No surprise on the extent of the injury.

Players don’t grab their knee mid-jumpshot if something isn’t bad bad.

That’s a big time injury for you guys. McDaniel bout to be thrust into the spot light willingly or not
Yeah definitely not a surprise based on how it looked.
Makes Collins transferring and missing on Shannon hurt even more.

Yeah definitely not a surprise based on how it looked.
Makes Collins transferring and missing on Shannon hurt even more.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Jett, T Will, and/or Bufkin all had to play some point.

Really unfortunate for Llewelyn. Hopefully he can apply for a waiver if he wants to play another year

Reactions: ConqueringHero
It's the principle of paying extra for a terrible quality production. Plus, Purdue is up 20-2 over KenPom #127 Hofstra so it's not much to watch.
I watched plenty of volleyball games on it this fall. Luckily only have a basketball game or two on it.

I watched plenty of volleyball games on it this fall. Luckily only have a basketball game or two on it.
I'm just not interested in women's sports unless it's the NCAA tournament. So it would literally be signing up for the one game. I'll just listen to it while watching this Sparty-Nit game.

Purdue up 54-34 at the half on Hofstra. Edey with 15 and 11 at half. Ho-hum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT