ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Undefeated until tonight.

And the conferences best win.

Must suck rooting against I L L
Huh? I mean this is just dumb.....Like you don't root for other teams to lose.

TBH, it looks good for the conference----So, yaaaay----I reckon.

Good news and bad news.

Good news: Illinois likely about to finish up a win against the number 2 team.

Bad news: Illinois is still a very unfinished product and will only get better.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Great win for us. But I continue to be mystified how officials can repeatedly botch replays in all sports. It’s like stupid takes over.
That goaltend was close....One angle, you were like---Nope. Then another, you were like---Yep....Then the other, I dunno....Had it not been called, it wouldn't have overturned. Importance is---what was called.

Reactions: Sparty_57
You realize they have 3 losses?

Lmao no argument for Creighton over Texas
I realize a win at Top 20 Creighton, is a bit more impressive than a win on a neutral floor. I mean, JMO. Creighton is a tough ass place to play.

That goaltend was close....One angle, you were like---Nope. Then another, you were like---Yep....Then the other, I dunno....Had it not been called, it wouldn't have overturned. Importance is---what was called.
What is important is getting the call right. And not just this one, it happens all the time. They just shrug there shoulders and fall back on what was called.

What is important is getting the call right. And not just this one, it happens all the time. They just shrug there shoulders and fall back on what was called.
Meh,not how it works, brother. If there isn't conclusive evidence, the RULE/protocol is stick with the call. Its why sometimes you hear, "confirmed"= evidence call was right, OR--"stands"= no evidence to overturn...I mean ya'll act as if officials do what they want on replays----they don't.

I mean, thats cool----You are looking at ranking, opposed to a venue.

I'll ask this-----How would tonights win been viewed had it been at Texas? Opposed to NYC?

Beating #2 Texas is great....very good win. I just think winning AT #20 Creighton is more impressive.

I mean, thats cool----You are looking at ranking, opposed to a venue.

I'll ask this-----How would tonights win been viewed had it been at Texas? Opposed to NYC?

Beating #2 Texas is great....very good win. I just think winning AT #20 Creighton is more impressive.
To be fair, Texas did beat Creighton and ranked #2.

To be fair, Texas did beat Creighton and ranked #2.
I know-----AT TEXAS.

Its why I was a little skeptical on picking the Horns----their two best wins, Gonzaga and Creighton, were at home----And both GU and Creighton have struggled a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT