ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

@bMORE607
@Noahtogo24

tick tock...

rapist-sloth-meme.jpg

Congrats on the win. Just happy to go 1-1 in the early part of the conference schedule
Not sure what to expect tonight. Hopefully Chucky is good to go otherwise it could get ugly. I haven't seen a minute of Maryland this year so not sure what you guys are about this year.

Not sure what to expect tonight. Hopefully Chucky is good to go otherwise it could get ugly. I haven't seen a minute of Maryland this year so not sure what you guys are about this year.
Don’t want to jinx it but they seem well coached, they work hard, decent at shooting. Pretty much the antithesis to a Turge team.

Illinois is so careless with the basketball. High ceiling but it’s tough watching all turnovers.

Also side note - I hate that we ever don’t wear these jerseys. Our two throwbacks are some of the best jerseys out there, and our regular jerseys are some of the worst in the conference.

This offense is so disjointed. Defense is really good though. Each game is either going to end up really fun to watch or infuriating, maybe both.

This offense is so disjointed. Defense is really good though. Each game is either going to end up really fun to watch or infuriating, maybe both.
We’ll change as a team quite a bit as the season progresses, IMO; we already have. We were never going to beat #2 without more points from TSJ, so here’s to hoping he creates some points to open things up … or the other way around, lol.

Illinois offense is just high ball screen 24/7. Zero creativity. Cmon underwood you have talent.

ADVERTISEMENT