ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I’ve watched a decent amount of Michigan this year and I’m honestly not sure if I’ve seen Llewelyn score.

Michigan State makes the Quick Lane Bowl vs New Mexico State

j/k that’s Eastern Michigan. No bowl for MSU 😂. Here’s a list of bowl some eligible teams:

• UConn (Editors note: Less of a garbage win for Michigan than MSU turned out to be)
  • Eastern Michigan
  • New Mexico State
  • Troy
  • UAB
  • South Alabama
  • North Texas
  • USTA (WTF is that?)
  • Liberty
  • San Jose State
  • Ohio (not the state kind, the other The Ohio University)
  • Miami of Ohio
  • Western Kentucky
  • Toledo
  • Georgia Southern
  • Bowling Green
  • Middle Tennessee State

That injury didn’t look good, no contact and grabbing it before he came down

McDaniel gonna have to step up big time

The whole situation is why it’s dumb Collins ever transferred. He wasn’t being recruited over, we needed to replace the Eli Brooks combo guard role. There were plenty of minutes for JL - Dug - Frankie - Bufkin at the 1 and 2.

Regardless Juwan needs to build rosters better. Terrance Shannon would’ve been sweet 😂

Reactions: ConqueringHero
The whole situation is why it’s dumb Collins ever transferred. He wasn’t being recruited over, we needed to replace the Eli Brooks combo guard role. There were plenty of minutes for JL - Dug - Frankie - Bufkin at the 1 and 2.

Regardless Juwan needs to build rosters better. Terrance Shannon would’ve been sweet 😂
Yeah, being able to sell that to returning players is becoming more and more difficult.

Would’ve likely gotten ~20 minutes a game but apparently that’s not enough.

Shannon looks good where he is tho😎

What's up with Purdue's uni's? Is this a new look? At first thought they were throwbacks. Look like the uni's from the 60's....Or wrestling shirts.

Don’t look now but Nebby is up 9 @ #7 Creighton with 7 mins left

Big Ten Power Rankings:

1. Purdue
  2. Maryland
  3. Indiana
  4. Illinois
  5. Rutgers
  6. Ohio State
  7. Wisconsin
  8. Michigan State
  9. Iowa
  10. Michigan
  11. Penn State
  12. Northwestern
  13. Minnesota
  14. Nebraska

@jwardelt how big of a rival do you guys consider Marquette
They’re the epitome of little brother. It was only one team’s Super Bowl yesterday. It’s a nice win to have but outside of that day I don’t really give it another thought. Sort of like beating Minnesota these days. ;)

Reactions: WheelerG
ADVERTISEMENT