ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Good one!!

Anymore zingers?
Just own the obnoxious behavior that was prevalent all off season, instead of playing the victim when other fans start rooting against you. Why would I root for Illinois? They’re direct competition to Purdue in the big ten title race.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
Just own the obnoxious behavior that was prevalent all off season, instead of playing the victim when other fans start rooting against you. Why would I root for Illinois? They’re direct competition to Purdue in the big ten title race.
I don’t give a fûck if you root against us.

Do it to your hearts content

Of all the posters in this thread, this dude is the angriest loser.

The rest of the Purdue posters are good guys here

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Just watched the Illinois-Maryland highlights and have two comments:

- hakim hart gets the least lift I’ve ever seen on a jump shot…like that Crowl dude for Wisconsin gets off the ground more

- Coleman Hawkins is a good piece but that man legitimately does not close his mouth…ever. absolute mouth breather

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Should be Ohio State vs Michigan to see who plays against Georgia for all the marbles.

Big time weekend for the Big Ten, without even playing yet

Just got home----We look so shit. No JHS either----that stinks

Miracle only down 7.

X- SHit
TJD- Shit
Race-Shit

MOF anyone not named Miller Kopp------Shit.

Indiana fans showed up at the RAC better than any other team has in years. Props

IU may need to go small ball here in the 2nd half to try and create some more space. Getting a big fat nothing from Race/Geronimo and haven’t seen Renau stretch the floor yet (though perhaps he can). Getting out rebounded anyway with basically 2 centers on the floor so might as well.

ADVERTISEMENT