ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Galloway had missed the last few games with a knee injury. I’m very very thankful it was not serious. Team needs him a ton. He’s been giving Caleb love fits off ball and he’s one of the few players who manages to not shit his pants while playing offense against a good team

Missed first 10 minutes--asleep, not feeling well. Played solid last 10---gotta quit fouling.

Your team is nasty defensively but I’m still in shock that IU paid him hundreds of thousands of NIL money to return.
He’s largely been shit defensively tonight too. Reneau picked up a couple cheap fouls tonight but i fully expect him and TJD to close games and not lose all that much defensively. But someone needs to seriously message to Race that he’s not allowed to shoot threes anymore. Him missing another three would be my joker origin story

Solid win..... IU much more "dominant" than the score will show.

At least the state of Indiana showed up for this event.

Hubert Davis is going to make a fantastic EYBL coach after he gets run out of Chapel Hill. Incredibly sophisticated "do him" offense on each and every possession.
Who lasts longer, him or Scheyer?

At least the state of Indiana showed up for this event.

Hubert Davis is going to make a fantastic EYBL coach after he gets run out of Chapel Hill. Incredibly sophisticated "do him" offense on each and every possession.
HUbert had no answers tonight. Score not gonna reflect how better IU was.

Who lasts longer, him or Scheyer?
Probably Hubert, I think UNC will give him some time. He’s got a bit of that “aw shucks” attitude that Roy had that has ingratiated himself with the university.

Whereas Scheyer would be tossed to the curb if he struggles early. That psycho K isn’t going to allow Duke to slip at all. That being said, Scheyer looks like he’s hitting the ground running with recruiting so even if he struggles as a coach, I think he’ll be okay-ish just by the talent they’re bringing in

ADVERTISEMENT