ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Doesn’t matter we deserve to lose if Terrence ****ing Williams is our guy bringing the ball up the court with 5 seconds to play. He is a non threat off the dribble.
I found tht odd as well---Why not Jett? Sems like the logical choice.

Is it a coincidence that Beilein lined up with Rich Rod and Hoke? As per rule, football and basketball cannot be successful at the same time.

And since I care more about basketball: Boiler Up Saturday.

Reactions: BleedinGold
It’s hard to win getting 5 points from your bench. Michigan has a solid starting 5 that can hang with most teams, especially at home. That bench though…

Reactions: ConqueringHero
Sheesh----I get tired of the constant grumbling of the officials...Watching SC, Kerr asked about the travel vs Curry: "well if they are gonna call changing the pivot foot...."

Do what?

SVP---"Did that right foot move?'----No Scott it didn't----Its why it was a travel---YOu see, his left foot was his PIVOT foot, and he MOVED that one, dumb ass....

Okay, rant over.

ACC better than we thought or the B1G worse than we thought? Embarrassing to be losing the last ever challenge.

Michigan played about as well as you could hope they would. Their lack of experience definitely showed at times (grabbing that UVA player at the end instead, resulting in a flagrant foul, Jett trying to shoot over 2 uva players that were on him like glue rather than dumping it to an open baker in the corner, ect) Dickinson played absolutely great. Still need to get some other people involved in the scoring other than Dickinson and Jett, but probably able to win some games with a similar effort. UVA is a very good team, won’t be an easy opponent for anyone this year

Michigan played about as well as you could hope they would. Their lack of experience definitely showed at times (grabbing that UVA player at the end instead, resulting in a flagrant foul, Jett trying to shoot over 2 uva players that were on him like glue rather than dumping it to an open baker in the corner, ect) Dickinson played absolutely great. Still need to get some other people involved in the scoring other than Dickinson and Jett, but probably able to win some games with a similar effort. UVA is a very good team, won’t be an easy opponent for anyone this year

I thought Bufkin played good too. We really need him to be in attack mode all the time. JL needs to not be an idiot and TWill needs to not pass up wide open 3s in the motion of the offense.

Reactions: ConqueringHero
In this post we laugh, once again, at Wisconsin, as the bet on the Badgers to win hex continues to be the gift that keeps on giving............... :cool:

group-laugh.gif

MSU fans. Sounds like the rivals MSU site is moving to On3.
FYI the goldandblack.com move to On3 has been pretty seamless from a subscriber standpoint. Some minor differences, and somehow my ability to post on this board was nuked for a while, but otherwise, not a big deal.

Only issue is they offered $1 for the entire first year at On3, so we have a big influx of freeboard types.

ACC better than we thought or the B1G worse than we thought? Embarrassing to be losing the last ever challenge.
Only surprise really was Wisky game. Minny is garbage....NW is garbage....UM played #3 team in the country.....I did think PSu would beat Clemson---but of no surprise they did not.

Duke should beat OSU
Purdue should beat FSU-----Better.
I think Rutgers is better than Miami, but a road game
MSU is better than ND, but a road game
NB/BC------garbage. Nebby at home I guess
UNC @ IU----Indiana is better. At AH....Should win. But UNC is coming off back to back "L's".

Could easily see B10 go 5-1 tonight...

We've been playing like runny poo poo so far. Hopefully Battle and Garcia get their heads out of their asses and start playing up to their ability. Freshmen have been a bright spot, especially Payne, but they still make some silly mistakes that young players make. If the offensive execution doesn't improve, I am going to lose some faith in Johnson's future.

We've been playing like runny poo poo so far. Hopefully Battle and Garcia get their heads out of their asses and start playing up to their ability. Freshmen have been a bright spot, especially Payne, but they still make some silly mistakes that young players make. If the offensive execution doesn't improve, I am going to lose some faith in Johnson's future.
Who could’ve seen this coming

Honestly it’s going to be so funny as iowa fans will brag about how dominant Kris Murray is this year when their coach played him 18 minutes a game last year. Imagine having 2 all American caliber players who are perfectly in sync with each other (twins are weird), but deciding not to play one so you could play your shit head kids more.

Oh and a douchey 9th year senior who is so unlikable that he got punched in the face in an iowa city bar.

What a program you have hawks

Honestly it’s going to be so funny as iowa fans will brag about how dominant Kris Murray is this year when their coach played him 18 minutes a game last year. Imagine having 2 all American caliber players who are perfectly in sync with each other (twins are weird), but deciding not to play one so you could play your shit head kids more.

Oh and a douchey 9th year senior who is so unlikable that he got punched in the face in an iowa city bar.

Was weird how little Fran played him and Perkins last year, it was pretty evident they were better than players getting more minutes than them

Not all twins are created equal. See JD 2.0. But the Murray ones seem good enough for Fran to screw up. Especially for reasons you mentioned.

Not all twins are created equal. See JD 2.0. But the Murray ones seem good enough for Fran to screw up. Especially for reasons you mentioned.
It was beyond evident Kris was a good player when he played last year. He was basically a 22 ppg per 40 scorer last year

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT