ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Both seem like they would be a hindrance lol maybe that’s just my “I’m getting old” take that I even noticed
Lol I’m not that much older than these players and I was thinking the same thing.

Finally getting to watch some Illinois tonight.

The lighting in the State Farm Center is just intimidating in itself. Really good atmosphere in there.
As I was first getting into college hoops as a kid in the early to mid-2000s, Illinois had a home court atmosphere as good as anywhere in the country. While we always had a decent to good crowd during the dark years of Groce, it faced a huge drop off … it’s nice to see it back to form.

So many great arenas in the Big Ten!

They're not that good.....I mean I've worked some mens league games here----And no shit, a couple of them ARE BETTER. No BS.
No way lol

If they could get anyone to come in and coach them next year, it’d be wise for them to fire Payne

No good recruits are going into that shitshow
Makes complete sense why Wagner picked UK for school next year over Ville.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
How did the hell did State Penn come back down 5 or 6 with 20+ secs left??

I flipped off after their free throws.

How did the hell did State Penn come back down 5 or 6 with 20+ secs left??

I flipped off after their free throws.
PSU was my sleeper.....Pick them Top 5 in the Big. Shrew can fukin coach, man.

BTW----Have no idea how they came back.

BTW----Have no idea how they came back.

By the ESPN play by play feed it seems Clemson kept fouling on their free throw attempts giving PSU free pts with no clock running.

Clemson cheerleaders make Badger cheerleaders look like actual humane society dogs I've noticed.

By the ESPN play by play feed it seems Clemson kept fouling on their free throw attempts giving PSU free pts with no clock running.

Clemson cheerleaders make Badger cheerleaders look like actual humane society dogs I've noticed.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Illinois didn’t even play well and we stomped Syracuse by 29.

Maybe Boeheim will do better playing ACC teams instead of B1G teams lol
Amen......Dude has lost to Colgate AND Bryant this year....🤣🤣

We are shooting like that season Indiana and Purdue fans argued with each other about which team would shoot a better 3P% and they both finished near the bottom of the league

Reactions: MGC_07
200w.gif

Reactions: MGC_07
Just tuned in. Guess Vegas knows their shit.
Yep, as I posted earlier, was about to hammer a four figure bet at UVA -3.5, but resisted because it to was too obvious. UVA may still cover, but so glad I stayed away.

This is what Michigan’s offense can be. Elite center surrounded by shooters. When they’re moving the ball well, it’s scary.

This is what Michigan’s offense can be. Elite center surrounded by shooters. When they’re moving the ball well, it’s scary.
Yep. B1G looking strong again. Wish PSU could've pulled that win out at Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT