ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Purdue, starting two freshman guards, just blew out Gonzaga in a defacto road game. That was fun. Let’s win tomorrow tho.

Reactions: otte21
A win is a win. Even with all of these injuries, good shot MSU walks away from this tournament 2-1.

Reactions: boilerzz
In their defense, no way would Fletcher have gone their after the way Foster‘s career played out.
I liked Foster and wanted him to succeed. His size hurt him getting his shot off and his athleticism (or lack thereof) was a killer on defense. I bet he’d have won the NCAA championship in H-O-R-S-E though.

Fun waking up to a win instead of a loss. No way I can make it to 2am these days after work/holidays.

Yeah, gutty win. Crazy how many guys both of your teams have hurt.
100%. I think this win will age better than it looks right now, Ducks have been struggling, but talent all over that roster.

Both teams were very much not the best versions of themselves last night

I feel better about a fully healthy MSU team going into conference play than to start the year, but honestly I still think we finish right around where I expected. I’ve been really impressed with what I’ve seen from this conference

Last edited:
Reactions: Noahtogo24
Little dust up----Thats what I'm talkin' about----Now we got us some UM/OSU...

Ohio State going man coverage with their safeties on 3rd and long has cost them multiple times, and they refuse to learn.
This......Cannot understand why OSU is doing this? UM run game is non-existent----yet OSU is playing as if UM has rushed for 300 yards.

Why the **** would you do that? JFC----Just dumb, OSU.

Michigan is in their heads...

Michigan is just so clearly the better coached team.

Does Ryan Day keep his job?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT