ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Tough overturn on that Iowa catch on the sideline. I figured it would stand.

Yessir. I’m sure Purdue will make it interesting though.
Never know with rivalry games. I'd like to see IU start Williams at QB. But shit, a loss to IU is nowhere near as bad as losing to 3-8 Nebraska AT HOME. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Not really an issue. But college football is passing us bye. It's a young coaches gane
You guys had a good enough D to win games this year.

Even with Kirk as your coach, if you had a decent QB you’d likely have finished with just losses to OSU and Michigan

Reactions: hawkit3113
So it’s Illinois or Purdue in Indy?

giphy.gif

You guys had a good enough D to win games this year.

Even with Kirk as your coach, if you had a decent QB you’d likely have finished with just losses to OSU and Michigan
The o-line is so bad a good qb wouldn’t help much. The entire o-line needs to hit the portal.

Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State went 9-0 vac the West
Shit, for fuks sake, IU's ONLY conference win is vs Illinois, who could still WIN the west.... 🤣 ...

And, IF Indiana were to somehow win tomorrow??? That would be 2-0 vs West title contenders...Or something like that----Shit at 3 and fukin 6, NB could finish 3rd....

All right, nap is over. Time to watch this Purdue - Gonzaga game.

Last edited:
Sped up and took too many threes early, but have settled in now. Lucky that Gonzaga‘s missing a lot of shots though.

A walk-on and two freshman who barely played against Kentucky now all in the game together. These injuries suck.

ADVERTISEMENT