ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

@jwardelt is putting a beating on hail. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
FWIW it sounds like Corum and Edwards are both going to try to play but neither are 100%.

It also sounds like if we pull off an upset that Corum would sit out the Big Ten Championship game to have a procedure and be back for a potential playoff bid.

I think Corum needed two more games worth of good stats to have a chance so I’m inclined to agree with you @jwardelt

FWIW it sounds like Corum and Edwards are both going to try to play but neither are 100%.

It also sounds like if we pull off an upset that Corum would sit out the Big Ten Championship game to have a procedure and be back for a potential playoff bid.

I think Corum needed two more games worth of good stats to have a chance so I’m inclined to agree with you @jwardelt
What’s Corum’s injury?

Lmao this game still far from over despite how horrific Iowa’s offense is.

We have the conference’s luckiest team in finding ways to win ugly over the last decade and the conference’s worst team at giving games away over the last decade.

We have the conference’s luckiest team in finding ways to win ugly over the last decade and the conference’s worst team at giving games away over the last decade.

Take the win, Geek

Good God Iowa. All you had to do was beat a terrible Nebraska team and home and you are doing your best Purdue impression.

Yeah the lack of reaction from the Bama player kind of proves this wasn't some malicious aggressive murder attempt by Kohler. Sorry to disappoint you Walverine nation.
Wow, been with the fam the last couple days. Bama and Michigan fans really melting down over this?

There are some sad people out there.

I know you MSU fans don’t actually read the thread and just do drive by shit posts, but the Michigan fans here barely said anything about that ankle thing. You guys are weird for acting like we made a huge deal about it. As many Purdue posters as Michigan posters commented on it…. Two. And all I said was “Hmm” so I’m not sure I even count but I’ll give it to you.

Wow, been with the fam the last couple days. Bama and Michigan fans really melting down over this?

There are some sad people out there.
The play was nothing, and wouldn't even be an issue if people/social media, wouldn't blow shit up. Kid didn't do anything but get tangled up----pretty ****ing simple. Bama player never reacted. Had MSU kid been trying to hurt him, Bama player would have let us know...

Sheesh.

Reactions: northeastspartan
I know you MSU fans don’t actually read the thread and just do drive by shit posts, but the Michigan fans here barely said anything about that ankle thing. You guys are weird for acting like we made a huge deal about it. As many Purdue posters as Michigan posters commented on it…. Two. And all I said was “Hmm” so I’m not sure I even count but I’ll give it to you.
I posted it more for those comments than the you guys.

Good call

Reactions: otte21
I actually laughed at this

• Love
Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT