ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

zoolander-will-ferrell.gif

Reactions: WheelerG
Welp. Seems like the guy I was counting on won’t be streaming the MSU game tonight.

If you guys can find any BTN+ streams let me know.

Iowa doesn't even need to pretend to play defense this year. They're scoring 90 ppg

We claimed a ton this offseason “Malik Hall is going to play the 3!”

He is just not a 3. He is not fast enough. Dude is getting blown by defensively. I think he’s a much better player as a quicker more skilled 4 being guarded by bigger guys than a large 3. Offensively he doesn’t have the fluidity to be a wing IMO.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
We claimed a ton this offseason “Malik Hall is going to play the 3!”

He is just not a 3. He is not fast enough. Dude is getting blown by defensively. I think he’s a much better player as a quicker more skilled 4 being guarded by bigger guys than a large 3. Offensively he doesn’t have the fluidity to be a wing IMO.
Agreed. He struggles to guard some athletic 4s. Definitely isn't fast enough to guard most wings.

Jett Howard is pretty good. He'll look even better in the NBA next year.

Jett Howard is pretty good. He'll look even better in the NBA next year.
Slight chance he could come back for one more year with his dad and brother (he’s obviously not hurting for money) but yea he’s been really impressive

If anyone was wondering if Iowa would be feeling pressure as defending B1G Tourney Champs, fuhgeddaboudit.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I keep forgetting Likekele is on Ohio State now. That roster is intriguing as hell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT