ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

@1016CC0503 Corum won’t win the Heisman but I think he gets an invite still, the committee is going to have an interesting time deciding between choking QBs.
If it’s not Williams I’d be shocked. Same amount of TD’s as Stroud but 700 more yards and 2 less INT

And 10 more rushing TDs..

He's been a HC for 10 years, brother. He has 3 NCAAT wins. He gets a 1-seed, and gets blasted. He gets a 4-seed, and gets blasted.

Upset, once? Sure. I mean if that's what you need to feel better. At the end of the day, SEED wise, he has failed both times----and miserably.

I find it ironic you say----one game sample size isn't something..................

Then compare a coach with 43 games under his bealt as a HC to a dude with about 400+. I mean, yikes..

What are your thoughts about Woodson? Seems like he has 5 more years tops, but has positioned Indiana very well as long as Indiana nails the successor.

Didn’t miss a single snap tonight
sassy-who-the-hell-cares.gif

Didn’t miss a single snap tonight

Do you think Appling should’ve sat a game? A half? Anything?

If your answer is no to that like it has been every other time we’ve discussed it then I don’t care about your opinion on Smith playing.

The results are the games that have happened so far. Based on early results, it's my belief that Michigan probably isn't better than the vast majority of big 12 teams. Do you have numbers that can change my opinion?

If you took all the B1G teams and all the Big 12 teams and ranked them each individually, how many B1G teams would be ranked before whoever the 2nd worst big 12 team?

I'd argue Michigan is one of the best teams in the conference, and I'm not sure they are even better than 2 of the Big 12 teams? They are definitely better than Oklahoma, but after that?

This continues to be one of the weirdest takes in board history

I’m just disappointed we haven’t gotten his combined B1G/Big 12 + Tulane Power Rankings.

Would love to get my eyes on that

Still working on them. You'll get them soon. Should be around January/February timeframe once I do some housekeeping and clean some things up.

Still working on them. You'll get them soon. Should be around January/February timeframe once I do some housekeeping and clean some things up.
So you are still sticking to your (idiotic) take but can’t even give us a rough draft to see what we are working with?

Doesn’t sound like you believe in it much.

What’s everyone hearing about bowl destinations. I heard last night that we were ending up in either the citrus or music city.

Reactions: Jaycg15
What are your thoughts about Woodson? Seems like he has 5 more years tops, but has positioned Indiana very well as long as Indiana nails the successor.
For a second year guy, I am pleased. Recruiting has been solid. Nice core of freshman/soph. Offense is better----sans yesterday of course, and we have some dudes than can make shots---X, Kopp and JHS. I'd like to see him get away from playing upperclassmen, well just b/c they are upperclassmen: Not a good look.

Overall, I'm happy----Wish we had hired him 10 years ago.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT