ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Even non-Purdue fans are talking about how lame your court storming is.
Curious......Why is it lame? Those are college students----half are probably drunk. None give two shits aout tradition, blueblood this or that. They are thinking---"Just beat our rival, lets fukin go......"----And then looking for a camera to yell into. Then thinking---"Which one of these bitches am I gonna nabg tonight..."

Its college students. Having fun.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Wtf is Blue color?
twerking-crayon-uwu.gif

Reactions: boilerzz
The whole fan debate when it gets taken too serious is so fvcking dumb. I love trolling as much as the next guy but some of ya’ll act like ya’ll were on the teams and have the right to denigrate other fans because of what a bunch of 18-22 year olds did that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

Talk shit in good fun? Sure. But some of you guys take this shit way too seriously. Purdue fans included.
Agree...

Its a fukin great rivalry that is BIG for both teams and fan bases. If you think otherwise, you are kidding yourself.

IU storiming the court----So the **** what. Its college kids, and 95% of them probably dont know shit about CBB.....Or even care. They are there to be there-----nad get some TV time, and hopefully snag some ass.

Tell ya what---- I hope IU storms the court every fukin time----because it means Indiana won. I couldn't give two shits about that.

GG Otte. Dudes are tough man. Edey is a fukin BEAST.

I think IU's pressure and the crowd got to Loyer and SMith today. But settled down in 2nd half.

The game means a ton to both. To insinuate any different is just lying to yourself.
I think it shows how times have changed I guess? If the situation were reversed, idk if Purdue rushes the court because we expect to win that game. Like @boilerzz mentioned, 5 of our last 6 road losses resulted in court storms. Shows where our program is viewed nationally IMO.

Last edited:
I think it shows how times have changed I guess? If the situation were reversed, idk if Purdue rushes the court because we expect to win that game. Like @boilerzz mentioned, 5 of our last 6 road losses resulted in court storms. Shows where our program is viewed nationally IMO.
That, AND that number beside your name.....

Personally, I have no issue with it. I mean I could be corny and say---"safety issue", I guess. And it probably is. BUt to me, its college kids having fun. Those students don't care about expectations, and such....They just wanna get on TV, yell at some camera's, and have some fun.

Reactions: boiler1987
And to add, YES , the past few years Painter has elevated Purdue basketball. Dude needs a FF, man. He really does.

Look, I knew it was coming. Told my brother----those dudes over in that other locker room----Yeah, they are gonna come out with a little red in their ass---vinegar in their piss. Its a testament to Matt.

Great game----but not really. THink the final 5 minutes took 10 fukin years off my life, man...

And to add, YES , the past few years Painter has elevated Purdue basketball. Dude needs a FF, man. He really does.

Look, I knew it was coming. Told my brother----those dudes over in that other locker room----Yeah, they are gonna come out with a little red in their ass---vinegar in their piss. Its a testament to Matt.

Great game----but not really. THink the final 5 minutes took 10 fukin years off my life, man...
What’s crazy to me is how differently he’d be viewed if Virginia didn’t have one of the luckiest plays I’ve ever seen and we had made the final four back in 2019. Night and day he’d be viewed differently which sucks because that loss wasn’t because of bad coaching. The basketball gods just gave Purdue a giant middle finger lol.

Purdue has made zero final 4s in the last 40 years, zero, in 40 years. Until they make another one they don't even have the right to call Iowa "little bro".

Win something, and then talk shit.

Look at this loser. Dude talks shit on both the football and basketball forums as an Indiana fan. Then he lacks so much self awareness that he tells someone else to win something before talking shit.

Ngl this was pretty funny. TJD is obviously a great player but Gillis would beat the shit out of him haha.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
Look at this loser. Dude talks shit on both the football and basketball forums as an Indiana fan. Then he lacks so much self awareness that he tells someone else to win something before talking shit.
Tell me you have receipts from the football forum.

Tell me you have receipts from the football forum.

His post history is littered with gems. Here’s some from summer 2022 when he was hoping Michigan’s 2021 season was a fluke.

Lol Michigan sucks

Their savior finally beat their rival for the first time in 8 tries and left immediately knowing he probably wasn't going to do it again. He knows Michigan hit their ceiling last year and it was only going to get worse from there.

Smart move from Harbaugh.

Because they just had their best season in 25 years and Notre Dame is still plowing them in recruiting and relevance.

Unfortunate for them, Michigan is looked at as a regional BIG10 program who plays second fiddle to Ohio State and that's not changing anytime soon.

Until this year and next, it's sad how Michigan fans have resorted to rooting for their arch rival just to slow Notre Dame's recruiting.

Things must be pretty bad in Ann Arbor if that's all Michigan has to lean on.

• Haha
His post history is littered with gems. Here’s some from summer 2022 when he was hoping Michigan’s 2021 season was a fluke.
Jfc that’s bad. Are we sure he’s not an Indiana basketball/ND football reversible jacket fan? Because those jabronis usually tend to talk more shit since they can pull the “I don’t root for IU in football” card.

Jfc that’s bad. Are we sure he’s not an Indiana basketball/ND football reversible jacket fan? Because those jabronis usually tend to talk more shit since they can pull the “I don’t root for IU in football” card.

Oh I mean he absolutely is a ND football fan and plays the exact card you just said.

But he might want to pick different teams all together if his mantra is “win something, and then talk shit”

Indiana basketball bas been dogshit for 20 years and Notre Dame football is back to mediocrity.

If Xavier Johnson comes back who does he replace? JHS is by far IU's 2nd best player. Maybe Galloway, but he had a great game against Purdue and seems like a better fit and won't take shots away from JHS and TJD.

Oh I mean he absolutely is a ND football fan and plays the exact card you just said.

But he might want to pick different teams all together if his mantra is “win something, and then talk shit”
Went to high school with a bunch of the reversible jacket fans. They’d act like IU football didn’t even exist (which is basically true in the grand scheme of college football historically anyway). So easy to make fun of.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Went to high school with a bunch of the reversible jacket fans. They’d act like IU football didn’t even exist (which is basically true in the grand scheme of college football historically anyway). So easy to make fun of.

That’s gotta be a step below a Walmarter amirite

• Love
If Xavier Johnson comes back who does he replace? JHS is by far IU's 2nd best player. Maybe Galloway, but he had a great game against Purdue and seems like a better fit and won't take shots away from JHS and TJD.
Galloway would go back into a bench role, which is fine. The team desperately needs another competent ball-handler (XJ isn’t exactly competent but you get my point), so I’m hoping he can come back in the next few weeks and get up to speed by the tourney.

Michigan fans and Ann Arbor residents are ****ing joke. And they can’t use the team sucking as an excuse because our 34-7 national runner up team finished 11th of 14 in conference attendance.

Definitely felt like Trayce should have been T'd up there. AJ Hammons got T'd up down there for showing excitement after a dunk. Crazy how inconsistent officials are with this stuff.
I thought they were going to give him a tech there too. Knowing how refs operate, it probably would have been a double tech though

I thought they were going to give him a tech there too. Knowing how refs operate, it probably would have been a double tech though
Yeah, that's usually the cop out play.

In a rivalry game where it gets a little chippy, it's probably in the officials' best interest to T someone up there to try to get control. That's why I thought they might T him up. If it was in Mackey, I think he definitely gets T'd up but the refs might have hesitated because they knew what the crowd reaction would have been.

Gillis was physical on the foul but that's what we are taught to do at a young age. Can't let the offensive player get a 3 point play there.

ADVERTISEMENT