ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Edey has 70 pts and 30 rebounds in two games this year against msu lmao
ancient-aliens-is-such-a-thing-possible.gif

I see why Wisconsin, Creighton, Nebraska, Iowa St etc.......wanted Dix. The guy is sharp shooter

After the game in East Lansing, Izzo was publicly lobbying for Zach Edey to be called for more fouls while completely ignoring how many times Edey is fouled and it's not called.

Don't know for certain but it sure seemed like Edey took offense to that notion. He was extra fired up today.

As good as Jett is offensively he’s probably the worst defender at Michigan in 20 years. He makes Nik Stauskas look like Ron Artest
That’s why I laughed when people dogged on Purdue’s win at Ann Arbor without Howard. Purdue would’ve still won. Howard can’t guard a chair.

Looking good Borden.
He'smy dude, man....I have a bad habit---SMOKNG. I didn't start untilI came home. Been trying to quit for years....So Saturday night, was over at my sons, watching OSU game....Ezra(grandson) is sitting in my lap and says----"Pops"---while pointing at me.

Made me cry,man....Toldmy wife today----"I'm quitting. I wanna see that dude grow up...."

Reactions: hawkit3113
People will go after Izzo for criticizing the officials, but he’s dead on. Edey is allowed to do whatever he wants to establish and hold position, along with his elbow rip-through move.

People will go after Izzo for criticizing the officials, but he’s dead on. Edey is allowed to do whatever he wants to establish and hold position, along with his elbow rip-through move.
Not according to some Purdue fans. Some say the refs treated him bad vs MD last Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT