ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I should clarify what I mean by that since barcode thought it was an insult.

Even when you’re active you only post a couple times a day and it’s in the middle of 10 pages of drivel. I’d bet most people just assume you have a post or two lobbing a joke about something over the past ten pages.

Whereas there’d be no mistaking if say me, Borden, or barcode stopped posting for 6 weeks because we can take up entire pages with whatever.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Indiana barely beat the worst team in the B1G missing their leading scorer and 2 other rotation players.
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Better than barely losing.....Now run along 1-8....

Wisconsin basketball showing why this league is shit.

Why the fvck do they let them play this way? The Big 10 blows

Just wait a few possessions before coming to a conclusion is all I ask. Cheers brother.

Fvck that. I want Borden all tuned up for the game tonight. I am snowed in and there isn't shit on TV. I am looking forward to his Hot Takes

Fvck that. I want Borden all tuned up for the game tonight. I am snowed in and there isn't shit on TV. I am looking forward to his Hot Takes
TBH, not sure what I said that was so bad. We were pathetic to strt....pathetic in the middle---lucky as **** at the end. Its not like I was saying "we are terrible, suck, etc,etc....Just pointed out we looked like shit vs a bad team.

And we did.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I’m just going to drink a gallon of bleach at this point. That should cleanse the palette nicely.

Gg. We couldn’t hit water falling out of a boat in the middle of the ocean.
I think we matchup pretty nicely with y’all. Should be able to turn it around with your February schedule.

If not, I guess we ended your season😎

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT