ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Thought that was a really bad spot for Purdue. Definitely wouldn’t have been surprised if they dropped one tonight. This team might not be the sexiest but fvck they just win man.
Yeah cause they play in a 🗑️ conference

I can’t really be mad at this as Michigan fans spent the football season laughing at MSU every Saturday, probably will do the same again this Fall. 🤷‍♂️
Lol has to bring up football. That’s so Michigan.

Good win tonight. It was great getting positive minutes from the bench. Still amazed that our freshman guards don’t get rattled by big mom on the road.

Lol has to bring up football. That’s so Michigan.
I mean MSU’s team isn’t a whole lot better than U of M. Ultimately they won’t win anything of any relevance either. MSU’s football program is currently a burning dumpster fire.
Michigan fans can at least talk about one sport 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ConqueringHero
At least Dickinson is carving out a nice career in podcasting. Not sure where he’ll turn after no longer being able to put his foot in his mouth before games though.
You guys have no excuse not to at least make the final four this year.

You guys have no excuse not to at least make the final four this year.
Don’t disagree, want this team to get there. Even if Purdue is still a young-ass team & this year has already well exceeded my expectations, just keep winning baby.

Reactions: VulvHa
I mean MSU’s team isn’t a whole lot better than U of M. Ultimately they won’t win anything of any relevance either. MSU’s football program is currently a burning dumpster fire.
“Has to bring up football”
From a team that hasn’t hung a banner or made it out of the first weekend since before the pandemic 😂

Reactions: MGO2022
From a team that hasn’t hung a banner or made it out of the first weekend since before the pandemic 😂
They don’t actually care how their team does, just so long as Michigan eventually loses

Michigan now 0-7 in Q1 games and 4-1 in Q2 with a lot of talent. Who is stealing more money from their employer, Howard or Tucker?

Michigan now 0-7 in Q1 games and 4-1 in Q2 with a lot of talent. Who is stealing more money from their employer, Howard or Tucker?
Meh, Howard made it to the elite 8 in just his second year as a hc, which matches painter’s greatest season ever in almost 2 decades of coaching…

Last edited:
Maybe Howard will dip for another program after losing to a Purdue like Brohm did after the big ten championship game and we can hire Beilien back cool🤲

At least Purdue can beat Michigan in one sport I guess
Salty dorks. Once the Beilein players up and left, Juwan had to figure out how to build his own program. 🤢 I’d hope Michigan could beat Purdue with all the NBA talent you had the past 4 years. No more though.

Salty dorks. Once the Beilein players up and left, Juwan had to figure out how to build his own program. 🤢 I’d hope Michigan could beat Purdue with all the NBA talent you had the past 4 years. No more though.
Yeah well having not having Jett available definitely didn’t help the cause

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Lol, has to bring up football again. That’s so Michigan.

Just another non alum sports fan with 0 connection to the school. Hail!

At least MSU fans don’t get lost on campus come gameday.

Where’s the stadium? How do I get to the golf course? Is this Ann Arbor?

Lol, has to bring up football again. That’s so Michigan.

Just another non alum sports fan with 0 connection to the school. Hail!
Much coping and projection. That’s so Spartan…

Last edited:
Lol resorts to parroting the “you didn’t go there walvie” thing as a coping mechanism, despite the fact he couldn’t even get into MSU, a school that accepts almost everyone who applies at the undergrad level. Spends most of his time obsessing over U of M. That’s so Spartan…
Oh, I get it now. You got rejected from MSU and this is your cope. Classic projecting onto others.

They’ll never accept you, bud. You’re not one of them. Maybe go to UM Dearborn for a semester?

• Haha
Reactions: B-Westy and MGO2022
Oh, I get it now. You got rejected from MSU and this is your cope. Classic projecting onto others.

They’ll never accept you, bud. You’re not one of them. Maybe go to UM Dearborn for a semester?
Considering MSU’s acceptance rate last year was over 90%, I don’t think you can say that MSU is any more selective than the U of M satellite campuses or the directional Michigan schools. Not that you went to college anywhere. 😉

Considering MSU’s acceptance rate last year was over 90%, I don’t think you can say that MSU is any more selective than the U of M satellite campuses or the directional Michigan schools. Not that you went to college anywhere. 😉
This is like a hailtoyourvictor NPC clone. Like he came off an assembly line. Fascinating.

ADVERTISEMENT