ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit like that Trevion Williams around his back turnover is why this team is so god damn maddening. Just make simple plays for fvck’s sake.
I hear you, but overall his passing is a massive +. Gotta live with the cute shit and hope he cleans it up. Overall though it’s a huge plus for Purdue.

Reactions: johnboiler123
Purdue spotted the rest of the league two losses against shitty teams in red (plus Wisconsin) and they still control their own destiny in the conference title race.

Not the worst situation in late January.
Maybe don't beat Iowa and you wouldn't have to worry about being in that position then.........why do I have to think of everything for you guys?

Reactions: pig1960
Hilarious too the day @B1G_Fan walks all over Purdue’s PG position they combine for 25 points on 8/11 from the field & 5/7 from 3 & are 2 of the top 3 scorers. Just needed that lucky dismissal from the man that is usually right about everything, so this is a shocking development.

ifilikeschool-not.gif

He’s played better the last few games but I think IU fans were ready to run him off prior to that. I’d like to see some sustained good decisions before declaring him a better choice for Purdue.
Fair. BUT.....As Woodson said---"Game is slowing down for him. Making better decisions." Past 3 games, he's averaging 17/4//4-----14 assist/4TO's. On the year, he's 10.7/3.7/4.3,with just 2.3 turnovers a game. MOF, he's only had 2 games all year where he's had more TO's than assist----and last time that happened was vs Notre Dame(12/18). Minus NB/Iowa games, where he had 4/5 to's in those games, he's only had one game where he had 4 or more to's----and that was vs ND(Dec 18).

Now of course when you add in the bad shots that led to easy buckets, etc, etc....Yeah, there was a time when IU fans grew agitated...Including me. BUt to his credit, kid has really came along.

Overall, he's acutally been pretty solid, TBH.

Hilarious too the day @B1G_Fan walks all over Purdue’s PG position they combine for 25 points on 8/11 from the field & 5/7 from 3 & are 2 of the top 3 scorers. Just needed that lucky dismissal from the man that is usually right about everything, so this is a shocking development.

ifilikeschool-not.gif
TO be fair, PG spot for Purdue hasn't been all that great. BUt your point remains.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Illinois spotted the league a loss against a shitty team in black (plus Purdue) without their best player and they still control their destiny in the conference title race.

Not the worst place to be in late January.
You don't get to do this bit if you're in first place.

Sorry - those are the rules.

I mean it started as a joke with the Legends/Leaders, but you're right I really hate these guys.
I just want Purdue fans to know that I posted much earlier in this thread in like November/December that Luka Garza held us back last year by being a ball hog and not everything I say ITT is 100% serious.

ifilikeschool-not.gif
You want to look at their numbers on the season? 1 good game against a shitty defense doesn’t make them good. RP going off against a shitty defense doesn’t make him good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT