ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how many times I’ve watched Purdue get up 15+ on Iowa in the first half over the last 10 years.

But I do know 70% of the time they end up making a game of it in the 2nd half or even won when they were down 19 or whatever the hell it was that one year in Mackey when it was Jimmy Buffett night.

Dark time in my student history past.

Idk how many times I’ve watched Purdue get up 15+ on Iowa in the first half over the last 10 years.

But I do know 70% of the time they end up making a game of it in the 2nd half or even won when they were down 19 or whatever the hell it was that one year in Mackey when it was Jimmy Buffett night.

Not happening. Best Purdue team in the Painter era.

Too many weapons for us.

Oh God, shut up. That was a huge momentum 3
The play I’m talking about Iowa hit a 3 immediately after too. Went from being what should have been a blocking foul on Iowa to an instant 3. I really don’t give a shit though, officiating hasn’t been that egregious either way and that’s all I ask for.

Reactions: hawkit3113
The play I’m talking about Iowa hit a 3 immediately after too. Went from being what should have been a blocking foul on Iowa to an instant 3. I really don’t give a shit though, officiating hasn’t been that egregious either way and that’s all I ask for.

Agreed. Williams is owning us in the paint with his moves and the 3s are dropping.

But had he been called, I was praying we go on a run.

Not happening. Best Purdue team in the Painter era.

Too many weapons for us.
Do think it’s the best offensive team Painter has had when they are clicking but not as mentally tough, etc. as other teams. Not as consistent either but def the highest offensive ceiling.

I actually can't wait.

And 2nd biggest enemy of our biggest enemy is still a loser, but not for that game. Lol

math-confuse.gif

Lol as an Illinois fan… bball..

For now!

1a. Wisconsin
1aa. Illinois

But growing up, it was always IL for me. But I live on the border of Iowa and IL. And Wisconsin was a total fvcking nobody. The Illini were massive rivals in the 80s and 90s in both sports.

Uh oh.....its inside of 10 now.

Big bad awesome Purdue trying to embarrass themselves by letting lowly awful Iowa hang around with them once again?

1a. Wisconsin
1aa. Illinois

But growing up, it was always IL for me. But I live on the border of Iowa and IL. And Wisconsin was a total fvcking nobody. The Illini were massive rivals in the 80s and 90s in both sports.
That makes sense to me.

Illinois hasn’t been relevant enough to keep that hate until very recently.

That makes sense to me.

Illinois hasn’t been relevant enough to keep that hate until very recently.

Neither have we in basketball. IL had reclaimed #1 the last couple years. I am just so sick of Wisconsin and their small ball

Have you never watched Purdue/Iowa before? This is the same fvcking script every time. Purdue ends up winning 85% and Iowa 15%. I’ve watched this game 11 times already.
It's not about wins and losses though.

This is lowly awful Iowa we're talking about.

Your try hard pieces of sh** program should be dominating Iowa by 20 pts right now. Instead you keep making the same mistakes that's kept you out of a Final Four since 1980.

Shameful.

The only way to fix all of this.............is to lose to Iowa.

I know that seems counterproductive, but try it and watch what happens.

You'll thank me later. :)

Have you never watched Purdue/Iowa before? This is the same fvcking script every time. Purdue ends up winning 85% and Iowa 15%. I’ve watched this game 11 times already.
There ya go. Keep hitting those garbage a** 3s that teams only make against Iowa whether they're wide open or covered by all 5 players and the mascot.

That's what you need to do against lowly awful Iowa. Put them away like the almighty kings of the Big Ten that the media said you were. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT