ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing for the Bulls right now? Ya TJD would be in the NBA by now. Hard to turn down 1st round pick.
Tyler Cook was drafted after his junior year. Fran doesn’t coach non-shooters that well.

Brad Davison broke Bronson Koenig's Wisconsin 3PM record tonight. Should it count?

Cook would’ve killed it at the 4 last year for Iowa.

Had shooting at every other position

Maybe. He was highly touted and played with Tatum so he thought he was NBA and I think Fran promised him shots and minute. No way he plays second fiddle and that was his problem.

Just because you played with Tatum, doesn't make you on his level. He was not a go to guy.

That game sucked (shout out Grayson Allen you bitch), but Cooks defense was a nice bright spot.
A game against the reigning champs that goes down to wire doesn’t suck.

Shooting as a whole sucked, but the game was competitive the whole way thru

A game against the reigning champs that goes down to wire doesn’t suck.

Shooting as a whole sucked, but the game was competitive the whole way thru
It wasn’t aesthetically pleasing may have been a better description. I don’t mind rock fights (I mean I love big ten basketball), but I don’t want to watch a ton of nba games where the teams are shooting that poorly.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
iu

We look scared of them.

And why the fvck aren't we matching talent by putting Kris Murray in the game?

Refusing to guard possibly the best shooter in the nation when he’s on is certainly one strategy. He uses this strategy a lot and is probably why Iowa always sucks lol

Reactions: jwardelt
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT