ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think more of posters that take a stance, and then take their medicine when they’re wrong than those that are only here when it’s easy.
I’m here when it’s easy and hard. I just don’t post 250 times a week. Plus I seem to bring out the doxxer in a couple of IU posters that used to be here. 😂 It’s just a game…a game I love.

giphy.gif

No playoffs for Ravens, no tourney for Maryland.

I’d say you’ve had a little longer than just a bad weekend.
Same amount of playoff wins as the Ravens. Aaron Rodgers is going to leave Green Bay with the same amount of championships as Dilfer and Flacco. Absolute failure of an organization. Oh and we have the more recent title in both.

Same amount of playoff wins as the Ravens. Aaron Rodgers is going to leave Green Bay with the same amount of championships as Dilfer and Flacco. Absolute failure of an organization. Oh and we have the more recent title in both.
Whatever helps you feel better about your mediocrity.

Rodgers and co. Had 58 yards of in the second half. Organization isn’t what failed here.

You should know what mediocre QB play looks like in the playoffs

Whatever helps you feel better about your mediocrity.

Rodgers and co. Had 58 yards of in the second half. Organization isn’t what failed here.

You should know what mediocre QB play looks like in the playoffs

Play calling was terrible. Rodgers was bad. Special teams a joke. So much for that Lambeau advantage.

Tom Brady > Rodgers.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Play calling was terrible. Rodgers was bad. Special teams a joke. So much for that Lambeau advantage.

Tom Brady > Rodgers.
Lambeau isn’t an advantage for QB’s. It helps the more physical team, and they lost their power run game when Dillon left.

Play calling was horrid, but part of that is on Rodgers to audible.

Special teams was the difference maker

Reactions: jwardelt
Lambeau isn’t an advantage for QB’s. It helps the more physical team, and they lost their power run game when Dillon left.

Play calling was horrid, but part of that is on Rodgers to audible.

Special teams was the difference maker

Tell that to the packer fans talking about the 49ers not being a cold weather team all week.

Still so disappointed this Purdue team lost to that IU team. I keep expecting this team to go on a winning streak in the big ten like the last couple of Purdue teams they remind me of did but maybe they never will. Still believe it’s the most talented team Painter’s ever had offensively but they just don’t seem to do a lot of those little things other Purdue teams have in the past to make it successful.

Keep hoping it will come in time but time will eventually run out. I know this team will ultimately be judged by what they do in March anyway but man I hope they get their defensive struggles figured out & quick.

That loss to IU at their place fvcking hurt mainly just because Purdue played like garbage. If they played well and IU won anyway it would be easier to swallow. Hope Trevion gets out of whatever headspace he has been in lately, way too important to the team and their sucesss not to.

Still so disappointed this Purdue team lost to that IU team. I keep expecting this team to go on a winning streak in the big ten like the last couple of Purdue teams they remind me of did but maybe they never will. Still believe it’s the most talented team Painter’s ever had offensively but they just don’t seem to do a lot of those little things other Purdue teams have in the past to make it successful.

Keep hoping it will come in time but time will eventually run out. I know this team will ultimately be judged by what they do in March anyway but man I hope they get their defensive struggles figured out & quick.

That loss to IU at their place fvcking hurt mainly just because Purdue played like garbage. If they played well and IU won anyway it would be easier to swallow. Hope Trevion gets out of whatever headspace he has been in lately, way too important to the team and their sucesss not to.
When IU takes care of the basketball, they are very difficult to beat.

Their defense is very, very good----Even Painter said as much, and said it had Purdue rattled.

Do you not think Indiana had anything to do with how poorly Purdue played?

Indiana is 14-4, 5-3 in the conference. If not for an epic meltdown @ Wisky, they are 6-2. Turnovers have been their undoing in just about every loss. Against Purdue, IU only turned it over 3 times...As good as Phin/XJ were, only having 3 turnovers was just as big---We'd had no chance with a 15+ turnover game vs an offense like Purdue's.

SOmetimes Otte, even if it is a team you hate, you just gotta tip your hat.

I figured it was a dead giveaway when I lead with the fact that some of the think Rodgers > Brady.
I could care less on that specific argument.

Rodgers has struggled in his last two losses versus the 49ers, but he was the better QB last year in the head to head matchup against Tom.

End of the day, Tom will get the benefit of the doubt because 7>>>>1 Superbowls

I could care less on that specific argument.

Rodgers has struggled in his last two losses versus the 49ers, but he was the better QB last year in the head to head matchup against Tom.

End of the day, Tom will get the benefit of the doubt because 7>>>>1 Superbowls

And 35 playoff wins > 11 playoff wins.

Emoni Bates openly admitted in the Instagram comment section that he didn’t come to MSU because “ain’t no money coming in dis way”

• Haha
Reactions: GOO_HAM

I'm not sure we aren't who we are. Defensively, this team is constructed to be not much better than Iowa. We have slow centers and multiple guards who can't overcome that in the high ball screen. Teams can put us in the ringer.

On Trevion, they said yesterday that he's been playing with an injured wrist for a couple of weeks. Maybe that's why he's shooting like Romeo Langford the last couple of games.

What position group do you guys think your team will hit the portal next year? Unless both Gabe Brown and Max Christie come back (which will not happen) we will definitely take a wing.

Last edited:
What position group do you guys think your team will hit the portal next year? Unless both Gabe Brown and Max Christie come back (which will not happen) I we will definitely take a wing.
Guards and wings. But definitely guards.

What position group do you guys think your team will hit the portal next year? Unless both Gabe Brown and Max Christie come back (which will not happen) we will definitely take a wing.

Don’t think we’ll have room for a transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT