ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday night but same deal. Wahl is our best defender, hustle guy, glue guy, and other white boy superlatives. He’s also been a good scorer the last 7 games. Winning at the Breslin is never easy but I think we did it recently so it’s not impossible.
You won at Breslin last year, but with no fans. With fans you guys haven’t won in over a decade.

My posting has been in a steady decline ever since joining my freshman year at MSU well over a decade ago and I think I’ve disappeared every year April. There is no correlation between my posting and MSU/UM season success, otherwise this season would be a posting gold mine…

Suck a fat one Hail, **** Michigan. SmokinSmile

I’m not worried. I just want our entire team available.
Should be a really good game. Davidson was on fire but we bitched you on the glass and having Wahl to guard Malik and get some boards will be big. I think the game in Breslin will be more competitive. I’m pretty excited for it, I already have tickets to it.

My posting has been in a steady decline ever since joining my freshman year at MSU well over a decade ago and I think I’ve disappeared every year April. There is no correlation between my posting and MSU/UM season success, otherwise this season would be a posting gold mine…

Suck a fat one Hail, **** Michigan. SmokinSmile

I should’ve said 1.5 posters remained.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Should be a really good game. Davidson was on fire but we bitched you on the glass and having Wahl to guard Malik and get some boards will be big. I think the game in Breslin will be more competitive. I’m pretty excited for it, I already have tickets to it.
Well we gave you plenty of opportunities for rebounds with how we shot 😂 and did not crash the offensive glass at all. A MSU shot went up and 4 guys would rush in. Davis needs to do a better job of getting a body on a guy. His guy got put backs a few times. Wahl was probably missed most on the defensive side and rebounding.

Reactions: MGC_07
**** Chet Holmgren. We got our own Slenderman, Treyton Thompson.
I just flipped the game on. Thought who is this skinny awkward walk-on? Then saw the name on the back. Ha. Has he played at all this year?

Emoni’s dad is defending him not going to MSU on Instagram now saying that Gabe hasn’t lived up to potential. He was a sub 100 prospect via composite who is now our leading scorer and finally defending well. Gabe was awful in every area except for jump shooting as a freshman. The dude is a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_0n
Emoni’s dad is defending him not going to MSU on Instagram now saying that Gabe hasn’t lived up to potential. He was a sub 100 prospect via composite who is now our leading scorer and finally defending well. Gabe was awful in every area except for jump shooting as a freshman. The dude is a clown.

And MSU is good while Memphis will miss the tournament.

Reactions: MGC_07
Sneaky good game at Minny today. Thought Rutgers was going to pull that out at the end, they had a few opportunities.

629yjh.jpg

Jaden Ivey may not play tomorrow. He hurt his hip flexor before the IU game.

Last edited:
It’s good to see Gabe Kaulscher is still up to his bullshit. Worst best shooter of all time?

There's a commercial for the University of Iowa on BTN where they brag up a few Writers' Workshop alums being on writing staffs for all the most popular shows of the last 20 years but they almost make it look like the shows were created at the Workshop.

There's a commercial for the University of Iowa on BTN where they brag up a few Writers' Workshop alums being on writing staffs for all the most popular shows of the last 20 years but they almost make it look like the shows were created at the Workshop.
That’s hilarious everybody knows where the GOAT comedy writer went.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT