ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
jontron-whistle.gif
I don’t mean to victim blame, but we just keep playing Maryland. If we stopped, then it wouldn’t happen so much.

Both our bigs have 3 fouls with line 16 minutes left. Hopefully that shit won’t matter but I think it will. I’m banking on Sissoko minutes.

Didn’t get to watch the second half, but great, much needed win.

We we’re playing like shit, Izzo was given nearly a week to get us playing better, and he and the players delivered. +19 on the boards after getting bitched on the boards against NW. If you would have told me we got this win by double digits with Gabe Brown going 1-7 I wouldn’t have believed you.

Hail is a pain in the ass, but he doesn’t run for the hills during tough times.
It's just ironic he's criticizing MSU fans for not hyping our team preseason, especially after he spent all off-season hyping Michigan and calling Izzo washed up (like he does every off-season).

It's just ironic he's criticizing MSU fans for not hyping our team preseason, especially after he spent all off-season hyping Michigan and calling Izzo washed up (like he does every off-season).

MSU fans dominated this board a few years ago. There were as many MSU posters as Purdue posters. I think 9 MSU posters posted the night Zavier Simpson got in trouble for breaking curfew IIRC.

One bad season and everyone but MGC disappeared. Now half of you came back.

I don’t think there’s a single regular here that would respect disappearing when you’re bad then showing back up when you’re good over hyping your team up in the offseason and being wrong. But maybe I have a bad read on things.

MSU fans dominated this board a few years ago. There were as many MSU posters as Purdue posters. I think 9 MSU posters posted the night Zavier Simpson got in trouble for breaking curfew IIRC.

One bad season and everyone but MGC disappeared. Now half of you came back.

I don’t think there’s a single regular here that would respect disappearing when you’re bad then showing back up when you’re good over hyping your team up in the offseason and being wrong. But maybe I have a bad read on things.
When your star player crashes the AD's car in the middle of the night drunk, you're gonna hear about it from your rivals. Especially if you're a poster who rips MSU constantly. Spare me the woe is me.

I really couldn't give two fvcks about who posts ITT and how often. Didn't realize we had people policing that sort of thing.

I'm not gonna muck up this thread w/ anymore BS, I just find it ironic you're ripping MSU fans for not overhyping our team in the off-season.

Big win for MSU last night on the road against a good team. I certainly wasn't expecting that kind of performance especially on the glass.

When your star player crashes the AD's car in the middle of the night drunk, you're gonna hear about it from your rivals. Especially if you're a poster who rips MSU constantly. Spare me the woe is me.

I really couldn't give two fvcks about who posts ITT and how often. Didn't realize we had people policing that sort of thing.

I'm not gonna muck up this thread w/ anymore BS, I just find it ironic you're ripping MSU fans for not overhyping our team in the off-season.

Big win for MSU last night on the road against a good team. I certainly wasn't expecting that kind of performance especially on the glass.

You guys had more posters here in one single night crying about a curfew violation (despite the fact that Simpson sat more games for violating curfew than Appling did for raping a girl) than you did all offseason. It wasn’t just that you didn’t hype your team. It’s that you guys disappeared completely. This board went from 9 MSU posters to 1 MSU poster in 1 season.

I’d rather see someone hype their team up every offseason and be wrong every year like the Iowa fans than see posters disappear and reappear based on whether a team sucks or is good.

Last edited:
I think more of posters that take a stance, and then take their medicine when they’re wrong than those that are only here when it’s easy.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
You guys had more posters here in one single night crying about a curfew violation (despite the fact that Simpson sat more games for violating curfew than Appling did for raping a girl) than you did all offseason. It wasn’t just that you didn’t hype your team. It’s that you guys disappeared completely. This board went from 9 MSU posters to 1 MSU poster in 1 season.

I’d rather see someone hype their team up every offseason and be wrong every year like the Iowa fans than see posters disappear and reappear based on whether a team sucks or is good.
Let’s not get carried away here. I means it’s loads of fun dunking on those idiots. But some day they might be right.
who am I kidding. It’s Iowa. They always suck.

Except I'm always right......because Iowa > Michigan :cool:

It's because he is a hypocrite.

I bet OSU works really hard to get that home game against Nebraska rescheduled.

With Wahl that's a different game. Probably neutralizes some of what Hall was able to do but credit to him for knocking down the open looks. The rise of Akins is big for our chances at a title this year.

The rematch on 2/8 is a Saturday night game in EL, Bres is gonna be rockin. Should be a great game if both teams are 100%.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
With Wahl that's a different game. Probably neutralizes some of what Hall was able to do but credit to him for knocking down the open looks. The rise of Akins is big for our chances at a title this year.

The rematch on 2/8 is a Saturday night game in EL, Bres is gonna be rockin. Should be a great game if both teams are 100%.
Tuesday night but same deal. Wahl is our best defender, hustle guy, glue guy, and other white boy superlatives. He’s also been a good scorer the last 7 games. Winning at the Breslin is never easy but I think we did it recently so it’s not impossible.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT