ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll off myself if we lose to this feminine crew.

what-would-you-say-you-do-here-interview.gif

May seem odd but I think this is helping Purdue for a potential run. Could be wishful thinking but Purdue does seem to be getting tough games from everyone. Phin tonight was scoring and it wasn’t due to poor defense. He was fire. X played much better as well. Then again it could be our defense sucks…just didn’t feel that way.

May seem odd but I think this is helping Purdue for a potential run. Could be wishful thinking but Purdue does seem to be getting tough games from everyone. Phin tonight was scoring and it wasn’t due to poor defense. He was fire. X played much better as well. Then again it could be our defense sucks…just didn’t feel that way.

I was just thinking this feels like the Michigan / Harbaugh @ MSU / Tucker loss. You guys will be fine even though it’ll annoy you all season. Until you hit a bigger goal come March.

Reactions: MGC_07
IU won on the strength of their guards, pretty much what we all expected, right?

No one, and I mean no one, beats IU 10 times in a row…

Good game boys, I look forward to the ass beating in Mackey

Reactions: Jaycg15 and pig1960
Its become clear to me that Ivey needs to go full alpha for this team - live and die by Ivey. Could crap out - could win big. Either is preferable to a mediocre death.

Hard to believe how bad Trevion played. And Edey going 2-7 from the line was stunning.

Good game Purdue fans. Still can’t believe RP and XJ played so well (and Durr). I fully expect to lose by 20+ in Mackey

Center position was awful, Edey couldn't defend the rim and Trevion couldn't score and had a ton of missed RBs
XJ and Rob were big time tonight, BUT Edey struggled a lot b/c of Durr. 7'0", 260. Durr played him as well as anyone could have.

Going into today we were a 74% FT team and go 7-17. RP and XJ combine for 38 lol. It’s the upside down world.
It was a weird game but it was entertaining. Doesn’t sting that much. Quit worrying about Big championships and rankings and just get better. I really want them to utilize Ivey a lot more. The post game seems like a sure loser in the dance. Hell IU played one of their best games with their big AA on the bench. The idea that guards rule seems appropriate.

Going into today we were a 74% FT team and go 7-17. RP and XJ combine for 38 lol. It’s the upside down world.
Not to mention, TJD only played 10 minutes, had same amount of points as fouls....

XJ getting 18, or what not, doesn't shock me. He can score. He was the XJ we needed. But Rob? Yeah, ummm, didn't see that shit coming...I think dude was like---"I'm ****ing tired of going home, and listening to the shit about not beating PU..."

Great ****ing CBB game. Both teams shit away opportunities at the FT line....

Reactions: HoosierAlice
It was a weird game but it was entertaining. Doesn’t sting that much. Quit worrying about Big championships and rankings and just get better. I really want them to utilize Ivey a lot more. The post game seems like a sure loser in the dance. Hell IU played one of their best games with their big AA on the bench. The idea that guards rule seems appropriate.
WHen Ivey came out like he did(2nd half)---I was like, "well, it was fun while it lasted..." Dudes a monster.

Even with the play of XJ, Phin and Galloway, the dude that should get a lot of love is Durr. He fukin played his ass off vs Edey/Williams. Game changer. I don't think we win w/o him.

Reactions: pig1960
But blue bloods don’t storm the court like this.
Who, wait....I've been told IU isn't a blue blood anymore.

So are you saying we are?

Either way---I don't gve a ****. I hope they are still on the floor..

Reactions: cmore79
Purdue guys, what happened to Newman?

Seems like most thought he’d take a big jump this year. But other than 3 fouls in 5 minutes he didn’t do much. Didn’t make any impact versus Illinois either.

WHen Ivey came out like he did(2nd half)---I was like, "well, it was fun while it lasted..." Dudes a monster.

Even with the play of XJ, Phin and Galloway, the dude that should get a lot of love is Durr. He fukin played his ass off vs Edey/Williams. Game changer. I don't think we win w/o him.
That’s a couple of other ones - Galloway just played a typical Galloway game. The kid understands the game. And Durr stepped up. But Phin won that game in the first half. I hate to say it but a tight chippy IU Purdue game is my favorite game. I think both teams grow from this game.

Purdue guys, what happened to Newman?

Seems like most thought he’d take a big jump this year. But other than 3 fouls in 5 minutes he didn’t do much. Didn’t make any impact versus Illinois either.
We’ve been asking that most of the season- where ya been? Feel bad for him as he seems lost right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT