Status
Not open for further replies.
257 Longwood
255 UMKC
341 NC Central
343 Alabama St.
315 Western Michigan
217 Portland St
56 Virginia (forced to play because of ACC/Big Ten)
117 Iowa St.
99 Utah St.
305 Southeastern Louisiana
221 Western Illinois

Is this what dressing for the role you want looks like?

Those are last year's rankings. We have no idea how good those teams are this year. We'll see who's laughing in late November.

Reactions: Jaycg15 and Toast.
We’re deep asf….almost too many options. Hunter ain’t going to eat as much as he did last year

Top ten in basketball, football and hockey.

Go Blue!

EllSN6lXYAAHpAt-1200x1500.jpg

Bo Boroski is just an embarrassment. How this fvcking disgrace is still allowed to ref is just beyond me

Reactions: joe for prez
Three separate double tech situations. Dickinson got one for cozying up and just laying directly on top of a male.
On a Horrific charge call in which the defender jumped up and grabbed him . The other ref called it an and 1 . Bo overruled him and called it a charge .

I fvcking hate that man beyond words

Funky game, tons of fouls and weird rotation because of it, some serious defensive issues though, already terrified of Illinois and their quick guards

On a Horrific charge call in which the defender jumped up and grabbed him . The other ref called it an and 1 . Bo overruled him and called it a charge .

I fvcking hate that man beyond words
Yep it was an atrocious call. Multiple really weird calls — equally egregious was Dickinson just chucking that guy on the box out.

Reactions: CO_hawk
You realize all of our guards sat out against Jackson St? Frazier, Curbelo, and Hutcherson were sidelined. Not sure this one landed like you thought it would.
You didn’t have any guards play against Jackson St?

Iowa's OOC schedule makes Iowa's old OOC schedules look tough.

257 Longwood
255 UMKC
341 NC Central
343 Alabama St.
315 Western Michigan
217 Portland St
56 Virginia (forced to play because of ACC/Big Ten)
117 Iowa St.
99 Utah St.
305 Southeastern Louisiana
221 Western Illinois

Is this what dressing for the role you want looks like?
Wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT