ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSU will be a work in progress but Christie looks like a 5 star and Hoggard/Bingham have both improved a bunch.

I’d say they will challenge for a 4-5 seed if I had to guess right now

MSU will be a work in progress but Christie looks like a 5 star and Hoggard/Bingham have both improved a bunch.

I’d say they will challenge for a 4-5 seed if I had to guess right now
Definitely the potential, but I think 6 is your sweet spot.

Ivey not messing around there
Yeah that was nice but he’s not locked in at all, nor was he during the UIndy exhibition. It won’t matter and obviously it’s like 3 seconds into the season but was hoping to see a bit more of that mature pulse that Ayo had.

Yeah that was nice but he’s not locked in at all, nor was he during the UIndy exhibition. It won’t matter and obviously it’s like 3 seconds into the season but was hoping to see a bit more of that mature pulse that Ayo had.
I know what you mean. Curbelo is the same way. The consummate professionals are a different breed.

Purdue offense is humming. Approaching school record for threes.

Izzo getting T’d up Lol

welcome back to college basketball

Izzo got the tech after Walker got shoved mid air no call. Game is basically over now.

Trevion is such a good passer. Obviously, he is a very good low post scorer, but his vision and passing is the most elite part of his game.

Trevion is such a good passer. Obviously, he is a very good low post scorer, but his vision and passing is the most elite part of his game.
I was shocked to see he only had 3 assists. He’s been dropping dimes

That call and following technical sucked the life out of this game. Encouraged by a lot that I saw tonight, should be a fun team to watch develop over the coming months. Congrats to Kansas

Reactions: MGC_07
That call and following technical sucked the life out of this game. Encouraged by a lot that I saw tonight, should be a fun team to watch develop over the coming months. Congrats to Kansas
Just need to stop dribble drive penetration and generate more rim pressure in the half court offense.

Game kinda went pretty much how I thought. MSU would show some things but isn’t as good as Kansas.

This Kansas squad is probably ranked somewhere around 16 without Jalen Wilson.

MSU will get better, but this was a very winnable game on paper and KU is gonna win with ease.

Same. I liked a lot of what I saw. Izzo has some things to work with. We’ll see what happens come March.

This Kansas squad is probably ranked somewhere around 16 without Jalen Wilson.

MSU will get better, but this was a very winnable game on paper and KU is gonna win with ease.
This Kansas team is ranked 16? Lol, hawt take, brah. They look pretty damn good for 16 on Nov 9th. I’ll have whatever you’ve been drinking. Straight moon shine?

I literally don’t know one thing Malik Hall is definitely better at than when he was a freshman. Kid is useless out there. Will tease you with a good game occasionally but goddamn, he’s the biggest disappointment this game for me.

Reactions: B-Westy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT