ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.....Just 8. With Michigan on fire. And we couldn't hit the side of a barn.
Yeah, never good to be down 8 of course. But I wouldn’t be too worried about the second half going like the first half if I were you.

MIchigan cannot miss....

9 stright make FG's....From this team?

Unreal

Oh,well.....Saw this coming. We cannot make nothing....And Michigan---shooting out of their minds. Enter game at 32% from three----today, 9/14.

SOmetimes, its just your day.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
You said “from this team”. I’m letting you “this team” has found a rhythm offensively coming into today.
MIchigan scored 53 points vs Illinois----was 1-10 from three. Scored 67 vs Rutgers...3-15 from three.

So one good game offensively vs Maryland, is finding your rhythm?

Today is just one of those days....

• Haha
MIchigan scored 53 points vs Illinois----was 1-10 from three. Scored 67 vs Rutgers...3-15 from three.

They played Illinois without Dickinson and Johns. Rutgers they were without almost their entire bench.

2 games can be a rhythm. Relatively speaking sure it could be longer as well.

Michigan is a good team. I thought that they played hard against Illinois and it seemed like that was the most bought in that the team was all year. Sometimes adversity wakes a team up and unites them.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
Game like this doesn’t help with the IU fans trying to claim PU game isn’t their Super Bowl. Especially when their losing streak against UM is just as long as it was against Purdue.
The Super Bowl shit is stupid....The game is just as big for Purdue, as it is for Indiana. Its dumb to assume otherwise.

Michigan didn’t have Johns or Dickinson vs Illinois.

Over the last 8 games coming into today we’ve had the #11 offense in the country. Finding it’s rhythm. The talent has been there and we are starting to see them play better together.

MIchigan really good today. Look the part of their preseason ranking. Hats off to the Wolverines.

Up next, vs PSU, @ MD, vs Illinois.

Michigan didn’t have Johns or Dickinson vs Illinois.

Over the last 8 games coming into today we’ve had the #11 offense in the country. Finding it’s rhythm. The talent has been there and we are starting to see them play better together.
Looked good today....But last 3 of your 4 games, you guys were 12-37 from three....Dickinson had made 6 three's all year-----made 3/4 today. Today , you guys were 11-17 from three.

Today was your day....Played really well, and shot lights out.

Reactions: SpartyGotSix
Was off on this team, but I tried telling you all that Dickinson would be a legit three point threat this year

• Haha
Reactions: GOO_HAM
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT