ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSU looking good the past couple of games. Probably up there with Wisconsin for 2nd/3rd best in the conference right now.

1. Alabama - #2
  2. Oregon - #3
  3. Florida State - #1
  4. Ohio State - #5

1. Clemson - #15
  2. Alabama - #3
  3. Michigan State - #5
  4. Oklahoma - #19

1. Alabama- #1
  2. Clemson - #2
  3. Ohio State - #6
  4. Washington - #14

1. Clemson - #5
  2. Oklahoma- #7
  3. Georgia - #15
  4. Alabama - #1

1. Alabama - #1
  2. Clemson - #2
  3. Oklahoma - #7
  4. Notre Dame - #12

1. LSU - #6
  2. Ohio State - #5
  3. Clemson - #1
  4. Oklahoma - #4

1. Alabama - #3
  2. Clemson - #1
  3. Ohio State - #2
  4. Notre Dame - #10

1. Alabama - #1
  2. Michigan - NR
  3. Georgia - #5
  4. Cincinnati - #8

-First team in college football to go from unranked to the college football playoffs.
-First Big Ten Championship for Michigan football since 2003.

Mel Tucker is #NotMyBTCOY

ANN ARBOR – Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh has said he will give any bonus money he earns this season back to staffers in the Michigan Athletics department who took pay cuts due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Harbaugh made the announcement while appearing on the “Inside Michigan Football” radio show on Monday evening. He told the host Jon Jansen that he and his wife, Sarah, made the decision on Sunday to pay a portion of his earnings forward to those impacted financially within the athletic department.

“We decided that any bonus money that I am to receive through this season will be redirected to reimburse UM athletic department employees who have stayed while taking a voluntary or mandatory pay reduction during the last 18 months during the pandemic,” he said on the show.

He said his wife and kids have become close with many staffers and they would be happy to help anyone who works for the department whether they be a head coach or work in the ticket department.

Harbaugh collected a $500,000 bonus Saturday for winning the Big Ten East Division after the 42-27 pummeling of Ohio State in Ann Arbor, and stands to earn another $1.5 million bonus if Michigan beats Iowa in next Saturday's Big Ten championship game — $1 million for winning the title another $500,000 for making the College Football Playoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: pig1960
Hopefully basketball voters are smarter and give it to Painter if Painter wins the conference and makes a final four.
If he does that, I'm sure he will. I'm talking about B1G coach of the year anyways, which seems to go alot to the coach of the team that most exceeds expectations. I thought we'd have 2-3 losses by this point.

My off-season takes evaluation

Iowa sucking- wrong
Rutgers missing Johnson-correct
Plummer>Miller- correct
Michigan missing Smith- correct
Kofi+Payne>Edey+Williams-wrong
Ayo not needed- wrong

3-3 not bad still think Iowa could be a toss up at this point. I think we can see the flaws of other teams a lot better than our teams.
Sir, this is a message board, what are you doing admitting being wrong?

Nice to get the "2nd best program to neve be ranked #1" stigma washed away. @bMORE607 and @Noahtogo24, your program is even more on an island now.
We own that fvcking island. That record going strong

eddie-murphy-vacation-time.gif

First round pick I believe 😂😂. Trojan argued that his stats weren’t good enough to be a first rounder and that he didn’t really impact games that much.
Are we sure Trojan, SNU, and Gil aren’t all the same people? Awful sht takes followed by racist or homophobic rants before getting banned. The pattern is undeniable. If they are different, I commend Gil for a least not trying to dox board members and/or their families. He actually turned out to be the best of the three (mindblown.gif).

Reactions: joe for prez
Are we sure Trojan, SNU, and Gil aren’t all the same people? Awful sht takes followed by racist or homophobic rants before getting banned. The pattern is undeniable. If they are different, I commend Gil for a least not trying to dox board members and/or their families. He actually turned out to be the best of the three (mindblown.gif).
Gil didn't know how to doxx. If our identities were in the ESPN database, he would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT