ADVERTISEMENT

Official auburn lost celebration topic

Wrong. Locker room was towards the bench. He was running towards the opposite sideline, following the guy who put the dick on his face.

Good lord is right. You're either blind or in denial.
He was diagonally across from our locker room. He had to go that way. Are you 5 years old or something?

He stops running when he comes to his senses. He then gravitates towards the player rather than the locker room. This isn't hard.
He stopped running to avoid the mod when he was trying to get off the court

I don't understand dying on this hill.
I am not dying on anything. You guys are literally trying to make up something that doesn’t exist. As I said before this board didn’t know what double dribble was on video either so I can’t say I am surprised

1-1 vs ranked teams. Would be 0-2 if Kentucky had all their starters.

Auburn Paper Tigers.
LOL. Yet we would still beat the shit out of Kansas crap squad. Let me know when you stop being a pussy and will accept my bet

LOL. Yet we would still beat the shit out of Kansas crap squad. Let me know when you stop being a pussy and will accept my bet
KU won 3 games vs ranked teams in the last two weeks alone. Had Baylor down about 35 before putting in walk-ons. Auburn needed the refs to swallow their whistles to beat a team ranked 200. 🤣

And unlike Auburn, KU’s been playing without a guard who actually has talent.

Just prepare your butthole for the inevitable….

Reactions: Aberdale
KU won 3 games vs ranked teams in the last two weeks alone. Had Baylor down about 35 before putting in walk-ons. Auburn needed the refs to swallow their whistles to beat a team ranked 200. 🤣

And unlike Auburn, KU’s been playing without a guard who actually has talent.

Just prepare your butthole for the inevitable….
You got the shit kicked out of you at home by a team that auburn just beat a week prior. Kansas is likely a 15 seed casualty this up coming tourney

You got the shit kicked out of you at home by a team that auburn just beat a week prior. Kansas is likely a 15 seed casualty this up coming tourney
Oh, you like transitive property?

I’ve got one. Auburn beat Missouri by 1 point. KU beat them by 40 and scored twice as many points as Auburn in the process. 😂

Just go ahead and lube up…you’ll thank me later.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Oh, you like transitive property?

I’ve got one. Auburn beat Missouri by 1 point. KU beat them by 40 and scored twice as many points as Auburn in the process. 😂

Just go ahead and lube up…you’ll thank me later.
Again auburn would beat Kansas straight up. About as bad as the last time we beat you. Either bet or just admit you are a pussy

Again auburn would beat Kansas straight up. About as bad as the last time we beat you. Either bet or just admit you are a pussy
Auburn’s literally accomplished nothing outside of beating a banged up Kentucky team that was kicking their asses before the injuries.

Only a moron like you would make a bet today. Half the team could be injured by then. Being an over the top homer doesn’t mean you have courage btw. 🤣

Auburn’s literally accomplished nothing outside of beating a banged up Kentucky team that was kicking their asses before the injuries.

Only a moron like you would make a bet today. Half the team could be injured by then. Being an over the top homer doesn’t mean you have courage btw. 🤣
So you admit you are a pussy? Thanks for confirming

ADVERTISEMENT