ADVERTISEMENT

Official 2022 Transfer Portal Thread

The top 2 guys arguably anyway, picked Memphis and Miami FL. Those aren't MEGA schools. They are middling programs that spent some $ and won a couple dudes not good enough for the NBA.

And since when is chaos a big deal? The entire f%@#kng country is a mess why should a college basketball transfer portal have some kind of organization that's easy for an old man to follow?

He don't like the kids getting the loot. He wants to pretend things were pure and should stay pretend.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Repeating the same line over and over. Very creative. Keep that head in the sand. Your coach hates it too.
Our coach is about to kill the portal. I’m sure he’ll get over it when we are winning because of it.

His opinion on the portal and I quote: “it’s miserable”. 🤣🤣🤣
He likes being dramatic.

Like I said I’m sure he’ll be fine with it when the season rolls around and we are atop the league again.

One question. I can't sell to anyone under 18. Can 17yr old phenoms enter a contract in some states.?

I'm curious how that works.

Loads of Stoopid rolling around Twitter rn 🤣🤣 some just cannot help themselves

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Shannon could have taken summer classes to graduate, and transfer to UM. But, he asked for Tech to keep him on scholarship so it was free. Obviously, Adams said no because we need to replace him. So, instead of paying himself, which he made plenty from NIL last year, he chose to go to Illinois. I would sat that's a pretty dumb ask to want the school you are leaving to pay for the classes you need to go to another team.

UM player was out of line and hopefully understands that.

How often do you watch Creighton and Nebraska on national tv? I'm not talking about FOX Sports Eastern Nebraska. He's also going to go up against the best of the best in practice everyday at Kansas or Kentucky. That definitely won't be the case at Nebraska. Creighton could make a case for good competition, to a lesser extent.
How many times were ja morant(#2 pick) and murray state on tv? What about bust bennett at unlv (#1 pick) Just bc avg joe fan doesnt watch the small schools doesnt mean nba scouts dont.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
How many times were ja morant(#2 pick) and murray state on tv? What about bust bennett at unlv (#1 pick) Just bc avg joe fan doesnt watch the small schools doesnt mean nba scouts dont.
I take it you didn't read my post shortly after that where I explained what I was talking about, #224.

"I'm just going by what Scheierman and his agent have said in interviews. "“He wants to play for a winner. He wants the big stage. He wants the exposure,” Austin Walton (his agent) said. “He wants someone who is going to coach him hard and develop him to become an NBA player, whether that’s this year or next year. He wants to play with other really good players, because that unlocks him. He wants to showcase his versatility, show exactly who he is and a place that is going to allow him to be Baylor.” None of that screams "Nebraska" to me. Maybe Creighton to a lesser extent, but it's more of a whisper than a scream. I don't even buy the angle that exposure has much to do with it anyway. If you are good the NBA will find you unless you're playing in Ethiopia or something. There will be plenty of film on him at any D-1 program"

I thought he was done playing after collapsing on the court.

*On December 12, 2020, Johnson collapsed on the court in a game at Florida State.[14] When he arrived at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, doctors assessed him to be in critical, but stable condition. After three days in a medically induced coma at Tallahassee Memorial, Johnson was taken back to Gainesville, Florida for further treatment. On December 15, it was reported that he was awake, speaking,[15] and responding to commands.[16] On December 28, head coach Mike White announced that Johnson had rejoined the team as a coach.[17]

And just like that we have our first contract dispute between a college kid and a booster! Get the popcorn!
I take it you didn't read my post shortly after that where I explained what I was talking about, #224. "I'm just going by what Scheierman and his agent have said in interviews. "“He wants to play for a winner. He wants the big stage. He wants the exposure,” Austin Walton (his agent) said. “He wants someone who is going to coach him hard and develop him to become an NBA player, whether that’s this year or next year. He wants to play with other really good players, because that unlocks him. He wants to showcase his versatility, show exactly who he is and a place that is going to allow him to be Baylor.” None of that screams "Nebraska" to me. Maybe Creighton to a lesser extent, but it's more of a whisper than a scream. I don't even buy the angle that exposure has much to do with it anyway. If you are good the NBA will find you unless you're playing in Ethiopia or something. There will be plenty of film on him at any D-1 program"
Yea good call, my bad i have been away for a bit snd was playing catchup and replied before i read the rest of thread, My apologies

As for wong, its all about what they gave pack, they have the same agent and wong is mad his new teammate is set to make more $$$. Who could have seen this coming lol.

I thought he was done playing after collapsing on the court.

*On December 12, 2020, Johnson collapsed on the court in a game at Florida State.[14] When he arrived at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, doctors assessed him to be in critical, but stable condition. After three days in a medically induced coma at Tallahassee Memorial, Johnson was taken back to Gainesville, Florida for further treatment. On December 15, it was reported that he was awake, speaking,[15] and responding to commands.[16] On December 28, head coach Mike White announced that Johnson had rejoined the team as a coach.[17]
Maybe we need to give this dude a NIL with it written in his contract he cannot play.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
^^^ ive read it was officialon our homeboard, but not exaxtlt a great source

I don't mind Kentucky fans on this platform, but I cannot find a decent "fan" on Twitter. Ffs, they all need medicated.

Baylor Scheierman, down to
Ark
Clemson
Nebby
Creighton
And Duke

And the only base losing their shit is UK slurps

I don't mind Kentucky fans on this platform, but I cannot find a decent "fan" on Twitter. Ffs, they all need medicated.

Ark
Clemson
Nebby
Creighton
And Duke

More surprised this surprises you

but yea the uk fanshere are great for the most part. The regulars even put other uk homers in their place on here if they go full on homer. I dotn Twitter but i cant even imagine.

Ark
Clemson
Nebby
Creighton
And Duke

lol I don't get it, the fans that is. He wanted a guaranteed role and Cal doesn't do that. Every stinking UK fan should know that. We have room at the 3, but he's not going to start over Livingston, nor Wallace and probably not going to be subbed in before Reeves and Frederick. He's more likely a 3rd option. And if he can't play defense which seems a thing with him, then he's not going to play. He's a season of improvement before getting much playing time at UK.

lol I don't get it, the fans that is. He wanted a guaranteed role and Cal doesn't do that. Every stinking UK fan should know that. We have room at the 3, but he's not going to start over Livingston, nor Wallace and probably not going to be subbed in before Reeves and Frederick. He's more likely a 3rd option. And if he can't play defense which seems a thing with him, then he's not going to play. He's a season of improvement before getting much playing time at UK.
What do you think UK’s starting lineup would look like if the season started today?

ADVERTISEMENT