• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man, I would hate to be a NW fan.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
@boilerzz I didn't know your brewery was so damn far north of the city. If time permits tomorrow afternoon/evening, I may Uber up there, but it's gonna depend on my meetings.

Yea I know, looking at that map has my ptsd kicking in from traffic over here.
I don’t know how people deal with that traffic every day. I’ve got a buddy that lives in Atlanta and when some bridge collapsed he had 1.5 hour drive to work, 1.5 hour back and it was like 3 miles away. Fvck that noise.

I don’t know how people deal with that traffic every day. I’ve got a buddy that lives in Atlanta and when some bridge collapsed he had 1.5 hour drive to work, 1.5 hour back and it was like 3 miles away. Fvck that noise.

The DMV as a whole has the worst drivers. I’ve seen just about everything you can think of on the road. People throwing shit at other cars, people getting out and throwing hands, stopping in a circle to let other cars in, going the wrong way in a circle, people driving on the shoulder for miles to get past traffic. Stop signs are like a suggestion, yield signs do nothing.

Reactions: otte21
@boilerzz I didn't know your brewery was so damn far north of the city. If time permits tomorrow afternoon/evening, I may Uber up there, but it's gonna depend on my meetings.
Got it. I need to leave about 4 so if you can’t make it, maybe next time.

Reactions: SNU0821
After the dust has settled, I don’t think the big ten will be as good next year as it was this year. UM, PU, Iowa, NU, Wisconsin, Minny all won’t be as good. MSU will be elite again. Maryland could be elite. IU should be a tourney team who knows if more then that. OSU will be better.

Cook was your best all around player. Thats why he left early for the D League.
lets correct he was the best athlete on the team, best player NOT, his flaws were exposed last season, 92 TO's 64.4% from the FTL since he led the team in FTA, those 2 stats led to Iowa losing some games, he was limited to 5' from the basket in shooting range, and that's why he might end up in the D-League vs the NBA,

again has for who will take his place it just might be Garza his SO Stats
23.6 mpg
13.1 ppg 2nd on the team
4.5 rpg 144 total
10 steals
17 blocks
53.1 % from the field led the team
80.4% from the FTL
29.2% from 3 on 21 of 62
42 TO's
Cook's stats
31 mpg
14.5 ppg
7.6 rpg 252 total
24 steals
18 blocks
51% from the field
0% from 3 on 0-6
64.4 % from the FTL.
92 TO's
i like the trade off better shooting fewer TO's and Garza did that in 6.4 mpg less, I will leave it up to better people than me at projecting out the stats based on time players will play..

yes they lose Cook but they return 2 former starters in Pemsl who started his career at the 4 and started 15 games until he got injured, then Cook moved to the 5 and Moss moved to the SF position while Jok moved to the SG position.

After the dust has settled, I don’t think the big ten will be as good next year as it was this year. UM, PU, Iowa, NU, Wisconsin, Minny all won’t be as good. MSU will be elite again. Maryland could be elite. IU should be a tourney team who knows if more then that. OSU will be better.

Not sure how it compares to other years, but from the All-B1G 1st-3rd teams... The only returnees are

Cash
Zavier Simpson
Anthony Cowan

And Jesus bohannon if he recovers

Based on Iowa's history of starting Freshman PGs, it looks like they are NIT bound this year.
probably after having to replace Jordan, he was is the best payer on the team.

just showin that Iowa can win and does win with a FR PG. finishing in 6th alone in their 3rd season @9-9 after Fran took the HC's job
then after Gesell graduated Jordan with a line up of 4 FR and 1 SR finished in a tie for 5th at 10-8
this years team can have a lineup of 1 FR, 2 RSSO, 1 SO and 1 JR. that is a nice breakup of starters by class,

if Jordan RS's you could have 1 RSSR in Jordan, 1 SR in Garza, 1 RSJR in Nunge and 1 JR in Wieskamp, no more heavy loaded class team.

Saw in another thread that if Blackshear transfers to a non-ACC team that nobody from their three all league teams is returning next year.

Who knows. If we land Franz I think Michigan could be a sweet 16 team again.

ADVERTISEMENT