***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
They can choose to do what they want with their lives. They should have every right that everyone else does.

My faith tells me their lifestyle is immoral. I will not financially support it for this reason. I will also not judge those that do. That decision is a personal one. No person or government should tell someone it is right, wrong, or illegal. I personally choose not to support it, however.

Very reasonable.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
They can choose to do what they want with their lives. They should have every right that everyone else does.

My faith tells me their lifestyle is immoral. I will not financially support it for this reason. I will also not judge those that do. That decision is a personal one. No person or government should tell someone it is right, wrong, or illegal. I personally choose not to support it, however.

***git bitch

People who welch on internet message board bets are literally the scum of the earth.

Edit: NO EXCEPTIONS

People who welch on internet message board bets are literally the scum of the earth.

Edit: NO EXCEPTIONS

giphy.gif

POS - hope your fellow IU fans call you out on your low class welching behavior. Personally I would disavow any connection with someone who publicly displays such a lack of character. And yes you are now forever labeled as someone who welches on bets.
Don’t be such a pussy, Eric...

Reactions: Mclovin-
@NC_Trojan10 using religious beliefs is a terrible excuse. I’m going to assume you are a practicing christian. I am no longer one, but I can tell you that God wouldn’t mind that you donated to a pro-gay charity, he would welcome it because you are still supportive of a fellow human even if they are a sinner. In fact Jesus told christians not to judge non-christians in the same light and that they should still be supportive and loving to them.

@NC_Trojan10 using religious beliefs is a terrible excuse. I’m going to assume you are a practicing christian. I am no longer one, but I can tell you that God wouldn’t mind that you donated to a pro-gay charity, he would welcome it because you are still supportive of a fellow human even if they are a sinner. In fact Jesus told christians not to judge non-christians in the same light and that they should still be supportive and loving to them.
Plus the whole no gambling stuff... "Christian" hypocrites are the worst (tied with every other religious hypocrite).

I guess I have no problem with not wanting to support something you don’t agree with. There’s 100,000 other worthy charities I’m sure he’d donate to. I say have @pig1960 pick another charity and let’s see if he’s honorable. I can’t imagine depriving another charity of $500 just so you can feel holier than thou.

Reactions: SNU0821
I guess I have no problem with not wanting to support something you don’t agree with. There’s 100,000 other worthy charities I’m sure he’d donate to. I say have @pig1960 pick another charity and let’s see if he’s honorable. I can’t imagine depriving another charity of $500 just so you can feel holier than thou.
He lost a bet. It isn’t his choice what charity he has to donate to.

He lost a bet. It isn’t his choice what charity he has to donate to.

I loved him try to rationalize it but look like a dumbass in the process.

It was never agreed upon in our bet that you got to pick any charity you please.

Where is that generally accepted? Is it also generally accepted that injuries nullify a bet? I'm guessing you wouldn't see it that way.

If you had picked a charity for a good cause like your fellow Boilermaker did, this would not be an issue.

According to Buckyville, Moore's family's car had a head-on collision with a wrong-way, female driver's car. Coach Howard Moore's wife was the driver. His daughter didn't survive the crash. His wife was on life support and it's not clear as yet if she has died. Coach Moore is in critical condition. His son escaped with only minor injuries (think god).

Reactions: Jaycg15
MLive reports:

"A driver going the wrong way on M-14 early Saturday morning caused a multiple-vehicle crash that resulted two fatalities and severe injuries to others, police say."

"A vehicle, driven by a 23-year-old Ann Arbor woman, was heading west in the eastbound lanes of M-14 when she struck another vehicle with four people inside head-on, Green said. The female driver was pronounced dead at the scene, he said."

"In the car she struck, a female child also was killed and pronounced dead at the scene, two others were critically injured and a male child suffered minor injuries, Green said."

Howard Moore's family were in this car.

ADVERTISEMENT