ADVERTISEMENT

Observations after exhibition games

Ben Chode

Gold Member
May 29, 2022
Texas will meet Tennessee in a top 5 matchup, with Tennessee winning at home 69-60.

Texas will get the last laugh when they get revenge on Tennessee in a rematch for the national championship, 77-74.

Hook 'em.

Texas will meet Tennessee in a top 5 matchup, with Tennessee winning at home 69-60.

Texas will get the last laugh when they get revenge on Tennessee in a rematch for the national championship, 77-74.

Hook 'em.
Can we just meet in the final 4? That is the only thing UK fans think about and I talk to them a lot. TIA

Can we just meet in the final 4? That is the only thing UK fans think about and I talk to them a lot. TIA

Barnes tourney record is abysmal. But he DOES have a final four…

thsrtjhjtsj.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yep. Gonna be an alltimer in Knoxville. Top 5 non con matchup that late in the season? Awesome.

Number 1 seeds
Virginia
Texas
Zona
Purdue

All parts of the country represented.

2 seeds
Houston
Baylor
Arkie
Tennessee

South taking over basketball too.

Pretty soon we'll dominate lacrosse and ice hockey too.

If Beard wouldn't have choked a bitch, you guys would be reveling in my genius.

A few misses, but mostly spot on.

If Beard wouldn't have choked a bitch, you guys would be reveling in my genius.

A few misses, but mostly spot on.
I suppose that opens the door for Tennessee to sail into a title Championship.

Hook 'em.
Easy money tonight. KU is about to run Texas out of the gym. Texas coming off a big win, KU coming off an ass whooping.

Take kansas to cover, game and first half.

You're welcome.

Easy money tonight. KU is about to run Texas out of the gym. Texas coming off a big win, KU coming off an ass whooping.

Take kansas to cover, game and first half.

You're welcome.

Hope you took advantage of my free advice.

Had a good night, might retire a day earlier!

Reactions: ThePhog08
ADVERTISEMENT