ADVERTISEMENT

Nova now has a 130.8 Offensive Rating - We are in unchartered territory

If you want people to think you don't care about the Big East, you're doing a terrible job[

You Villanova fans act like the tournament should be cancelled and crown you guys as champs. Personally I’m not impressed and if I recall last year you guys were running off at the mouth and didn’t survive the first weekend. When you guys get bounced don’t run and hide, man up and take whatever grief we hand out.

Reactions: TheNation16
You Villanova fans act like the tournament should be cancelled and crown you guys as champs. Personally I’m not impressed and if I recall last year you guys were running off at the mouth and didn’t survive the first weekend. When you guys get bounced don’t run and hide, man up and take whatever grief we hand out.

Oh, they'll definitely run and hide. They disappeared for about 5 or 6 years. 2016 brought them back.

Probably start to seem them go missing after they flame out early in the tourney again this year.

Oh, they'll definitely run and hide. They disappeared for about 5 or 6 years. 2016 brought them back.

Probably start to seem them go missing after they flame out early in the tourney again this year.

We were hoping for a rematch but they couldn’t hold up thier end. IMO Jenkins misses that shot we get them in OT but he didn’t.

We were hoping for a rematch but they couldn’t hold up thier end. IMO Jenkins misses that shot we get them in OT but he didn’t.
So if Paige makes his circus shot, but Jenkins misses his clean look, then you win in OT. Got it.

So if Paige makes his circus shot, but Jenkins misses his clean look, then you win in OT. Got it.

Yup because you guys choked that lead in the last 2 minutes and the momentum swung in our favor. But it didn’t happen, you guys won and we congratulated you for your win/title.

Last edited:
Yup because you guys choked that lead in the last 2 minutes and the momentum swung in our favor. But it didn’t happen, you guys won and we congratulated you for your win/title.
Overtime in that game is a ridiculous hypothetical, required an act of God circus shot to go in and one of the best 3 point shooters in college basketball to miss an open look in rhythm.

Overtime in that game is a ridiculous hypothetical, required an act of God circus shot to go in and one of the best 3 point shooters in college basketball to miss an open look in rhythm.

Exactly! And you guys shouldn’t act like you’re the champs 6 weeks prior to the tournament beginning.

Nova fans were one of my favorites in the old BE. Why are they starting circle jerk threads now and ruining it?

Also, I'm still pissed JB passed on Brunson.

My god, how high can it go? At this point, we are witnessing the statistically greatest offensive unit the game has ever seen.

Bump....

b198be00-83f8-49bc-8919-9fbb75e5a44a.gif

Terrible loss at home, what are those Kenpom numbers now? Watching this game I wasn't impressed by your squad. There's maybe 10-15 teams that can win it all this year.

That number seems a little high. I would say UVA, Purdue, Villanova, Michigan State, Arizona, and Duke. That's about it... maybe Cincinnati.

Nova is really good but some of those push offs they were getting away with were laughable. Clear offensive fouls lol

Another win and cover without 2/5 of starting line up.

I think the real frauds are wvu

Look who's back after a win, You Nova fans are pathetic. Run and hide like bitches after losses. Then come running back after a win.

You play nobody, you have no depth and no size, lose in the 2nd round every year. I'm praying to God they throw WVU in your region as 5 seed.

Look who's back after a win, You Nova fans are pathetic. Run and hide like bitches after losses. Then come running back after a win.

You play nobody, you have no depth and no size, lose in the 2nd round every year. I'm praying to God they throw WVU in your region as 5 seed.

I said right after the game they played terrible. Just think it's hilarious how much you talk and wvu is very avg

I said right after the game they played terrible. Just think it's hilarious how much you talk and wvu is very avg

Maybe you were the one Nova fan that showed his face on here.

I admitted WVU was average weeks ago.

I said back in April we'd be a top 10 team. This team went 15-1 and climbed to #2. Beat some good teams, including soon to be #1 UVA.

Now we suck. Either something went wrong or we just overachieved early on.

Either way, I'd still love to be a 5 seed in a region with Nova as the 1. Keep playing how were are we'll be lucky to be a 6 or 7 though.

Maybe you were the one Nova fan that showed his face on here.

I admitted WVU was average weeks ago.

I said back in April we'd be a top 10 team. This team went 15-1 and climbed to #2. Beat some good teams, including soon to be #1 UVA.

Now we suck. Either something went wrong or we just overachieved early on.

Either way, I'd still love to be a 5 seed in a region with Nova as the 1. Keep playing how were are we'll be lucky to be a 6 or 7 though.

I'd prefer WVU not be the 4 or 5 in novas bracket. Experienced, well coached and talented. Plus they play hard. Give me a soft ACC team.

I think most ‘Nova fans are pretty quiet here because most are painfully aware of the recent NCAA track record aside from 2016 and holding their breath that it doesn’t happen again this year. No point in chest thumping at this point in the year.

Think I said it in another thread, this team is good offensively when healthy but lacks depth and has not come remotely close to clicking on the defensive end.

If you shoot 15-21 from 3 you CAN beat Nova. Otherwise you’re probably going to lose and lose badly. Clearly the best team in the country and it’s really not all that close either. Does it mean they will win it all? Of course not. By they’re pretty obviously the team with the least variance and most consistency.

Oh really? Providence just shot 8-25 from 3 and under 37% from the field overall, and still beat Nova.

This thread is the gift that keeps giving.

Get back in here @NovaNation1188, @TheNation16, @gldendog

Only caught the 1h because of some v day plans but from the looks of things they turned the ball over ton, didn't shoot well and Brunson had his worst game or the year. This last week's worth of games has been concerning for sure.

The one positive was the bridges played better from looking at box score.

Saturday at the Cintas center is now huge.

Only caught the 1h because of some v day plans but from the looks of things they turned the ball over ton, didn't shoot well and Brunson had his worst game or the year. This last week's worth of games has been concerning for sure.

The one positive was the bridges played better from looking at box score.

Saturday at the Cintas center is now huge.
All of those things you listed kinda made a perfect storm. I don't think providence even played well and they kept missing free throws at the end to give Nova a chance. A really frustrating loss

ADVERTISEMENT