Not sure whats more impressive...

mtsuhog85

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2007
GA
Team
Arkansas
4 OTs

Or the fact that no-ones fouled out yet.

That game was awesome. Refs nearly ruined it with that blown goaltend call. Bama would've had possession regardless off the block if not for the "inadvertent whistle". They ended up getting it anyway but lost the possession arrow.

Refs were bad with reviews. Hubert didn't ask for a review on the charge on Caleb, which replay showed the dude clearly in the circle. That probably would have won the game for UNC. Then they seemed to say on the review that they weren't reviewing the goaltend, which they were, and which they made absolutely the correct call on.

Refs were bad with reviews. Hubert didn't ask for a review on the charge on Caleb, which replay showed the dude clearly in the circle. That probably would have won the game for UNC. Then they seemed to say on the review that they weren't reviewing the goaltend, which they were, and which they made absolutely the correct call on.
Yeah, I was scratching my head on the charge too. That was an easy one. Half the foot was inside the line.

Yeah, I was scratching my head on the charge too. That was an easy one. Half the foot was inside the line.

Those dudes loved calling charges. Called at least two on Bacot that were just embarrassing. They called on on Miller for them that I hated.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT