ADVERTISEMENT

Not Good for UL and others

...something...something “doesn’t post about his team”...something...something...o_O

Nice obsession thread newbie. Laughing
I love that you included our name in the title and no one else’s Lololol...what a dipshit you are!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
...something...something “doesn’t post about his team”...something...something...o_O

I love that you included our name in the title and no one else’s Lololol...what a dipshit you are!
Another example of how bringing homeboard material to this board is a bad idea.

*Another example of how it's a bad idea to bring homeboard material to this board.

I need to work on my grammar.

Reactions: UL_1986

Look, little guy's jimmies are rustled.

Another example of how bringing homeboard material to this board is a bad idea.

*Another example of how it's a bad idea to bring homeboard material to this board.

I need to work on my grammar.

This is a big story that impacts the NCAAs case against multiple schools. Just because man bun gets rustled doesn't make it any less of a national story.

This is a big story that impacts the NCAAs case against multiple schools. Just because man bun gets rustled doesn't make it any less of a national story.
To be fair, you only named UL....and your username tells on you a bit. Reminds me of a guy who goes by AFAM.

I like your post, but @UL_1986 has a point.

these two paragraphs i think are very telling

Blazer's involvement in the case was widespread. According to a letter from his attorney, Martin Dietz, filed Thursday in federal court, during the course of Blazer’s work with the feds from 2014-17, “payments were made to or on behalf of assistant basketball coaches at the following universities: University of Auburn, University of Alabama, Arizona University, University of Louisville, Creighton University, Texas Christian University, University of Southern California, Oklahoma State University. Mr. Blazer also made payments to third parties to benefit other athletes who attended other universities.”

Multiple sources told Sports Illustrated that Blazer’s most recent meeting with NCAA investigators came in late 2019 in a Pittsburgh hotel room. Those sources said representatives from multiple schools implicated by Blazer in the basketball scandal were present for that interview at the NCAA’s invitation, but were not allowed to ask questions.

What a failure of a thread OP..lollll :p

You can always return back to Rafters, I’m sure this would get clicks on there. Chances are you’ve already posted it there too lol. Embarrassing. Laughing

To be fair, you only named UL....and your username tells on you a bit. Reminds me of a guy who goes by AFAM.

I like your post, but @UL_1986 has a point.

Had the name the since the 90s. A couple of buddies of mine trolled each other. I'm CBS and he was Hal's Pompadour. Never saw a reason to change it.

Luckily little guy is supposedly out on the west coast so he can find plenty of safe spaces if he's triggered.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
these two paragraphs i think are very telling

Blazer's involvement in the case was widespread. According to a letter from his attorney, Martin Dietz, filed Thursday in federal court, during the course of Blazer’s work with the feds from 2014-17, “payments were made to or on behalf of assistant basketball coaches at the following universities: University of Auburn, University of Alabama, Arizona University, University of Louisville, Creighton University, Texas Christian University, University of Southern California, Oklahoma State University. Mr. Blazer also made payments to third parties to benefit other athletes who attended other universities.”

Multiple sources told Sports Illustrated that Blazer’s most recent meeting with NCAA investigators came in late 2019 in a Pittsburgh hotel room. Those sources said representatives from multiple schools implicated by Blazer in the basketball scandal were present for that interview at the NCAA’s invitation, but were not allowed to ask questions.

Not good news for those hoping most of the trial testimony would not admissable.

I always assumed they'd let these teams somewhat slide using the too many to punish excuse. But it looks like the NCAA is going to lay the wood.

Lollllll!!!! I am in this guys head. Chalk another one on the wall. Sheesh.

It’s a shame we can’t round all you morons up and ship you back to rafters.

“Safe space, triggered, man bun, rustled jimmies, fear of the west coast”

I haunt your dreams. Laughing And also own you.

You sound like Sean Hannity. Probably look like him too! Poor guy. I’ll leave you be. I can’t pick on the disabled, it’s just not fair. My condolences.

Reactions: Quavarius
Yeah, I mean I know you’re light in the loafers, but that doesn’t mean you’re mentally challenged like OP (god bless him) I know he tries hard.
*currently putting my loafers in the top shelf of the closet" never wearing those again. I did take the pennies out first.

You don’t want gout either. Do u exercise?
Daily, and I can't afford gout. Isn't that an excess of abundance? Yeah, i'm a poor. Kings disease or something like that? I'll stick with their games(chess) and watching their races(horse).

Lollllll!!!! I am in this guys head. Chalk another one on the wall. Sheesh.

It’s a shame we can’t round all you morons up and ship you back to rafters.

“Safe space, triggered, man bun, rustled jimmies, fear of the west coast”

I haunt your dreams. Laughing And also own you.

You sound like Sean Hannity. Probably look like him too! Poor guy. I’ll leave you be. I can’t pick on the disabled, it’s just not fair. My condolences.

3 unanswered posts in a row - check.

Self proclaiming you are in someone's head even though you are posting to yourself - check.

Self proclaiming you haunt someone - check.

Definite maximum rustledge for the lil guy. Medical advice - find a safe space and wait this one out before you suffer permanent damage.

Signed,

Dr. CBS

I had a year long avatar bet with @mrbarcus, I let him off early due to not wanting to see Calipari's face over and over again. That' and I felt like an asshole for winning. I think he wore it for about a month.

how long was it @MrBaracus The bet was a year, but you only wore it for a few weeks, maybe a month.

@JimboBBN do the right thing and rid our board of Jurich. IMO, he's wore it long enough. We both know he's not a fan of his. JMO, you're in control and I'm not trying to overstep. He's completely wore it and let the guy have his dignity back. again, jmo.

Last edited:
I had a year long avatar bet with @mrbarcus, I let him off early due to not wanting to see Calipari's face over and over again. That' and I felt like an asshole for winning. I think he wore it for about a month.

how long was it @MrBaracus The bet was a year, but you only wore it for a few weeks, maybe a month.

@JimboBBN do the right thing and rid our board of Jurich. IMO, he's wore it long enough. We both know he's not a fan of his. JMO, you're in control and I'm not trying to overstep. He's completely wore it and let the guy have his dignity back. again, jmo.

i think there is a rule in the Geneva Convention that states wearing a Jurich avatar falls under "cruel and unusual punishment"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT