ADVERTISEMENT

Nolan Smith leaving Duke to be main assistant at Louisville

That would be epic. I don't see any top 100 committed to the ville. Assuming they will dance in the portal?
I just don't know but some things might be moving not sure who or if it is BS either.
Stay tuned. Might just be a lower rated guy type of thing.

That would be epic. I don't see any top 100 committed to the ville. Assuming they will dance in the portal?
We have 3 players and 1 of them is coming off major injury sat out entire year last year.
Some are nervous. I say this means we have 15 fouls to give. Maybe Nolan can get a 5th year.

Oh, I don't care about the handshake either, though Jay Williams didn't seem happy with his brethren. Anyway, I just like to see Duke fans have to try and justify the douchey way the people in their program act.
Yeah. Because Unc’s are just so classy and never do anything wrong huh? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

At this point I don't understand why UNC fans don't embrace the scandal. "Fvck yea we did it, and got away with it. We swing the biggest di*k in the NCAA". It's clear to everyone they did it, and just as clear they got away with it.

Yeah, Foster seemed like the natural choice if Roach isn't leaving. Plus, that one dude who committed is reclassifying or something maybe. IDK. I don't really keep up a lot with the guys they recruit tbh. Falsehood guys are out of our price range.

ADVERTISEMENT