ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Clowney commits

winin11

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2011
Team
Alabama
To Alabama. The 6' 10" 4/5 committed to Bama over several schools including Houston, Auburn, Florida and Indiana.
The number 43 player in Rivals 2022 top 150 joins Jaden Bradley and Brandon Miller at Bama in the 2022 class.
Nate Oats is likely to take 2 more players in this class. Jarace Walker #13 in Rivals commits this Thursday and Rylin Griffen commits next week.

ibj2FB.gif

I am an old man. Thank goodness, even with my short term memory loss, I can remember back when you had a good team.
Yeah, like last year?
I truly know your statement is spot on. It’s been a long time since my buddy Wimp coached.
Nate Oats finished last year winning the SEC and the SEC Tourney and a final ranking of 5th in the nation.
Hopefully better things ahead.

Reactions: ccintn
To Alabama. The 6' 10" 4/5 committed to Bama over several schools including Houston, Auburn, Florida and Indiana.
The number 43 player in Rivals 2022 top 150 joins Jaden Bradley and Brandon Miller at Bama in the 2022 class.
Nate Oats is likely to take 2 more players in this class. Jarace Walker #13 in Rivals commits this Thursday and Rylin Griffen commits next week.

Don't know about the other schools he "committed to bama over", but auburn wasn't one of them. Have literally never heard of him. Congrats though.

Don't know about the other schools he "committed to bama over", but auburn wasn't one of them. Have literally never heard of him. Congrats though.
It's nuts how they can claim anything. Brandon Miller was recently a commit who "choose over UK". Miller and UK cut ties months ago, but whatever, it's kind of a nod to who's nameworthy.

Reactions: Villian07
Well he is ranked #43 by Rivals, you follow basketball recruiting much?
Didn't think so...

ADVERTISEMENT