ADVERTISEMENT

No TV Teddy V in the NCAA tournament

I hate refs that make the game more about themselves than the game. The best refs are the ones that you forget their names after the game is over. Have to wonder if some are betting. Hard to believe that Vegas can get the lines so close every game.

^ How's that?

Seems about right for you tbh.

What makes you think you know anything about me? Only thing you know about me is my ability to yank a chain and all you UNC guys come running out yelping like a pack of hunting dogs. You guys are too easy to manipulate.

That is always the go to, isn't it. Say a bunch of silly things that reflect negatively on yourself and then act like you were doing the long con or something. No one buys it. Just own your ****.

I hate refs that make the game more about themselves than the game. The best refs are the ones that you forget their names after the game is over. Have to wonder if some are betting. Hard to believe that Vegas can get the lines so close every game.

^ How's that?
I laugh at this everytime I hear it. You know these guys names b/c they have worked natinally televised games for 20+ years. Worked multiple Final Fours/National title games. That is why you know the names of Ted Valentine, JOhn Higgins, TOny Greene,ec, etc...Not b/c they are bad officials.

Some could be betting. Who knows. But that has nothing to do with ow good Vegas is, brother. Vegas knows what they are doing. And has known well before CBB, or any sport, became the money maker it has become.

I hate refs that make the game more about themselves than the game.
I agree. And some go overboard in this. BUT.........We are taught to emphasize the bang-bang call. The late game call. For example: Strike one is simply called. As in Strike two. But Strike 3? Nope. Emphasis is put on it. Same in basketball. Easy call is simply made. But that banger? Not as much. You put a little "umph" behind it. Why? Well it is a taught mechanic. Not required. But highly encouraged. The thought behind it? Shows confidence in your call. So the nect time you see an official put a little more emphasis on a call, now you'll know why.:p

What makes you think you know anything about me? Only thing you know about me is my ability to yank a chain and all you UNC guys come running out yelping like a pack of hunting dogs. You guys are too easy to manipulate.
I believe WE were talking about this 1st & YOU came running. Who’s pulling who’s strings?

That’s not it, you’re just a gullible disgruntled UK fan that can’t let go of the past. And when you/your fan base do that we all laugh.

That is always the go to, isn't it. Say a bunch of silly things that reflect negatively on yourself and then act like you were doing the long con or something. No one buys it. Just own your ****.

That’s the go to? No more than UNCheat guys saying “you’re obsessed” lol. Actually though he’s telling the truth, you guys are as easy as shit to get going and then the some of you like to act like you put people on ignore when we all know you don’t.Laughing

It's a shame him sucking as a ref didn't do it.
He's worked 10 Final Fours. I wouldn't exactly call that "sucking". Amazing how fans view an official b/c of a few bad calls. Even more so when they fo against their team.

Dude has worked like 30 NCAAT's. Multiple Regional Finals. 10 Final Fours . National title game. But he sucks?

ok.

That’s the go to? No more than UNCheat guys saying “you’re obsessed” lol. Actually though he’s telling the truth, you guys are as easy as shit to get going and then the some of you like to act like you put people on ignore when we all know you don’t.Laughing

But you are Scotty, you prove it everyday Laughing

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
He's worked 10 Final Fours. I wouldn't exactly call that "sucking". Amazing how fans view an official b/c of a few bad calls. Even more so when they fo against their team.

Dude has worked like 30 NCAAT's. Multiple Regional Finals. 10 Final Fours . National title game. But he sucks?

ok.

He makes himself bigger than the game. He wants to be the star and makes calls to do so if needed. His routine foul call is something he would T up a player for due to taunting.

That's why he sucks.

The gutless pricks who let him do it for decades are no better and don't excuse him.

He makes himself bigger than the game. He wants to be the star and makes calls to do so if needed. His routine foul call is something he would T up a player for due to taunting.

That's why he sucks.

The gutless pricks who let him do it for decades are no better and don't excuse him.
Ok. How do you feel about coaches, and their not needed antics on the sidelines? Do they suck to? Or what about the not needed antics of players after a simple made shot? Do they suck to? I mean I agree he is over animated. But that;s just who he is. Is it irritating? Yeah. But its harmless. His antics do not define his ability to call a game. Just defines his personality. Do you think a player who pounds his chest, flexes his muscles, after a simple dunk, sucks? Or is it just that you are annoyed by his actions?

I can see why you would get it confused little guy but I just like to laugh at y’all honestly. I mean some of y’all are actually dumb enough to believe UNC didn’t cheat after one of y’alls former players came out and said you did. Y’all claim to be knowledgeable basketball fans but then you try to say the UK/UNC game wasn’t called one sided last year when everyone in America saw it and knows it was. Y’all claim to hate one and dones but we all know if Roy landed several of the one and dones he went after in years past y’all would’ve been over the moon. Y’all claim not to care what people say or think about UNC but yet you’re here day after day defending them and that’s exactly why I keep baitin the hook because y’all keep taking the worm! Love y’all!!! XOXO

Ok. How do you feel about coaches, and their not needed antics on the sidelines? Do they suck to? Or what about the not needed antics of players after a simple made shot? Do they suck to? I mean I agree he is over animated. But that;s just who he is. Is it irritating? Yeah. But its harmless. His antics do not define his ability to call a game. Just defines his personality. Do you think a player who pounds his chest, flexes his muscles, after a simple dunk, sucks? Or is it just that you are annoyed by his actions?

No one is there to see him. He doesn't get that. He's easily replaced, and should have been a long time ago.

I can see why you would get it confused little guy but I just like to laugh at y’all honestly. I mean some of y’all are actually dumb enough to believe UNC didn’t cheat after one of y’alls former players came out and said you did. Y’all claim to be knowledgeable basketball fans but then you try to say the UK/UNC game wasn’t called one sided last year when everyone in America saw it and knows it was. Y’all claim to hate one and dones but we all know if Roy landed several of the one and dones he went after in years past y’all would’ve been over the moon. Y’all claim not to care what people say or think about UNC but yet you’re here day after day defending them and that’s exactly why I keep baitin the hook because y’all keep taking the worm! Love y’all!!! XOXO

You bait the hook because you are obsessed, say it with me......

Here is the real kicker, they think I am actually obsessed about this. In truth, I let it go right after the ruling. But all I have to do is put out one little post, that had zero to do with the cheating scandal, like this " Higgins gave you a natty last year", then here they come barking and yelping, telling me I can't let the ruling go, when nothing I said had anything to do with that. I literally get a kick out of this. The real truth is, THEY can't let it go.

^ How's that?

This is my issue with certain refs. Ed Hightower was a big offender here. It's like there's 3 teams on the court to decide the game.

I think all the above suck. Call a T on them for taunting, I am ok with that, I don't want to see that crap. I wish refs would T Cal up every time he goes out on the floor yelling and screaming at the kids, T him up enough and he will keep his ass where it belongs. I don't know who rates these refs, but it is a known fact that someone had a talk with the refs at half time last year about the way they called the first half of UK/UNC, and one of them was Higgins, then they turn around and make him official of the year? You can't make this shit up. And what about the Pac 12 head official telling his guys to go after Miller? Is that not beyond the pail? No doubt there are some great refs, it is the few bad apples, that keep doing their shit year after year with no accountability that makes fans angry.

Here is the real kicker, they think I am actually obsessed about this. In truth, I let it go right after the ruling. But all I have to do is put out one little post, that had zero to do with the cheating scandal, like this " Higgins gave you a natty last year", then here they come barking and yelping, telling me I can't let the ruling go, when nothing I said had anything to do with that. I literally get a kick out of this. The real truth is, THEY can't let it go.

That’s because they have nothing else to say! Like I said In my post above, when they get flustered and boy, they sure get flustered, they think by telling someone that they are “obsessed” or that “they can’t let it go” they will get them to stop talking about it. Cracks my shit up!

Truth is, YOU brought up the “fake” classes first. Nice try but the ruling is clearly in your head.

Truth is, YOU brought up the “fake” classes first. Nice try but the ruling is clearly in your head.

He did and he brings it up often, we’re definitely in his head but he tries to justify it by saying I’m just yanking their chain. Hilarious I tell ya!

He did and he brings it up often, we’re definitely in his head but he tries to justify it by saying I’m just yanking their chain. Hilarious I tell ya!
Honestly, I love bringing it up. It just shows how damn stupid & gullible they all were to believe all that crap.

Right on. I was talking about UK players. Not once was UNC mentioned. You must have a guilty conscience.
Well considering WE were talking about Roy Williams & his 3 championships at UNC & then you brought up the “fake” classes.
So basically, you’re a damn liar!!!

Well considering WE were talking about Roy Williams & his 3 championships at UNC & then you brought up the “fake” classes.
So basically, you’re a damn liar!!!
No. You and your UNC brethren were talking about Roy. I never brought up his name. Going back to hurling insults, I see. Very predictable.

No. You and your UNC brethren were talking about Roy. I never brought up his name. Going back to hurling insults, I see. Very predictable.

You are losing it big time. You threw out the first dig and then followed up by saying you like yanking our chains. You either need a nap, something to eat or both.

You are losing it big time. You threw out the first dig and then followed up by saying you like yanking our chains. You either need a nap, something to eat or both.
I like your posts. Be a hoot drinking a few beers with you. I do like yanking your chains. You all never disappoint. Honestly. This is entertaining to me, I don’t take it serious. But some of your guys get really riled up.

I don't think you know what riled up means. If we are getting riled up then every post made here is an example of people getting riled up.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I like your posts. Be a hoot drinking a few beers with you. I do like yanking your chains. You all never disappoint. Honestly. This is entertaining to me, I don’t take it serious. But some of your guys get really riled up.

We laugh at you. You guys live in the past more than live you for the now so when you do make comments like that you prove we are in your head. As a whole you're the most sensitive, naive and disgruntled fan base in college hoops. The next game you guys lose I bet there's gonna be comments about the officials. I mean what is so hard to say good game, you played great?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Wrong again. You mentioned Roy with your cute little nickname for him.
Just stop, you’re looking dumber & dumber with every post you make
Reading not your strong suit, huh. Got another cute name for me? I am anxiously waiting to see what you come up with

We laugh at you. You guys live in the past more than live you for the now so when you do make comments like that you prove we are in your head. As a whole you're the most sensitive, naive and disgruntled fan base in college hoops. The next game you guys lose I bet there's gonna be comments about the officials. I mean what is so hard to say good game, you played great?
I can not disagree with anything in this post. I argue with fans on RR about the very thing you said. Hell when we played Alabama, we were up 27-12 and some guy started a thread whining about the refs, I cut loose on him. So, in that regard you are correct.

Honestly, I love bringing it up. It just shows how damn stupid & gullible they all were to believe all that crap.

Oh you mean like you and the rest of the UNCheat fan base was about Calipari??? Funny how that works isn’t itLaughing

ADVERTISEMENT