ADVERTISEMENT

No fans will bring an interesting angle...

We will be able to hear coaches......

Officials as well...

What about timeouts? Will coaches whisper? Sign language?

Hear trash talking.....
It'd be kind of wild if they put a cheering/applause track on during the game.

giphy.gif

My friends were debating how it would affect the scoring from a gambling angle, for the over unders. I figure there will be some intensity missing that the crowds typically supply but will still be basketball

I'm just hoping for some good family members. You know the ones who yell at every call, act like psychos, etc... Hopefully we can hear them well.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This will be goddamned fascinating. Probably the tourney we all remember for as long as we live. Nuts. Very curious to see (and hear, or not hear) it.

This will be goddamned fascinating. Probably the tourney we all remember for as long as we live. Nuts. Very curious to see (and hear, or not hear) it.
Won't the bars/restaurants be more crowded now? A lot of ppl have already traveled.

I guess many refs will cut back on hair gel and fake tans for the next month.

It's going to be interesting to take away any home court advantage. Who gives a shit if Duke is playing in NC, or if UK is somewhere close. Kansas could be playing in KC and it wouldn't matter.

Man it'd be a shame if the last Big Ten game with fans was IU losing to 6.5 Nebraska hoopers and 2 Nebraska football players. Pick it up!

It's going to be interesting to take away any home court advantage. Who gives a shit if Duke is playing in NC, or if UK is somewhere close. Kansas could be playing in KC and it wouldn't matter.

playing in NC is NOT a friendly environment for Duke...

Everybody in the game should be mic'ed. coaches, players, refs. Could also borrow the canned fans noise unc used to use on radio broadcasts.

I think the overall 1 seed should get a deafening, canned home crowd.

Whoever it ends up being...

So that monstrous fanbase we always hear about doesn’t attend tourney games?

so as you know, higher rated teams almost always go close to home. Duke and UNC often share an arena in NC. Guess which fan base shows up the most? Plus, everyone boos us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT