ADVERTISEMENT

No Baylor vs Kansas thread?

Baylor has an unbelievable run to end the half. Stifling defense combined with hitting some absolutely difficult guarded shots combined with KU missing every single decent look they got. Led to Baylor out scoring KU by 18 to end the half.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Baylor's pretty damn good. They look especially good when the opponent misses every shot and throws every other pass out of bounds. Shit performance.

What was up with the handshake line at the end? Looked like one of the Kansas assistants said something to scott drew

Baylor about to be #1 in both Men and Women. They are without a doubt the best team in the country right now. No other team has a resume even close to theirs.

Baylor about to be #1 in both Men and Women. They are without a doubt the best team in the country right now. No other team has a resume even close to theirs.
Yeah that resume is beastly, they are definitely a team I wouldn’t want to face with those guards

I guess Self is getting a head start on coaching San Antonio since his coaching for KU today was non existent.
I actually didn’t think KU played that bad. We played about as good of defense as you can. Baylor just played perfect on offense. They made crisp passes, never threw the ball away, and they hit every good look they had, as well as a lot of very difficult shots. If the Baylor team that played Wednesday night were in AFH today, they lose. But today they were dialed in. I thought it was very impressive for them to face the defense they faced and still hit shots and take care of the ball. Very un-Baylor like of them. Maybe Drew has finally figured out how to coach discipline to his players.

Baylor just kicked our ass in every phase of the game. The Bears are a damn good basketball team. Turnovers killed KU today but Baylor's defense had a helluva lot to do with that. Congrats to Baylor on getting their first win in Allen Fieldhouse.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What was up with the handshake line at the end? Looked like one of the Kansas assistants said something to scott drew

The officials stopped it to put 0.7 seconds back on the clock. Everyone else just wanted to shake hands and get off the floor. If there was anything said, I don't think it was inflammatory toward Baylor.

I actually didn’t think KU played that bad. We played about as good of defense as you can. Baylor just played perfect on offense. They made crisp passes, never threw the ball away, and they hit every good look they had, as well as a lot of very difficult shots. If the Baylor team that played Wednesday night were in AFH today, they lose. But today they were dialed in. I thought it was very impressive for them to face the defense they faced and still hit shots and take care of the ball. Very un-Baylor like of them. Maybe Drew has finally figured out how to coach discipline to his players.

KU's offense was horribly sloppy and effort was bad at times. Should have at least been a close game.

Ah, well. No reason to get too upset about a bad day in a season with no great teams.

Baylor looks like they are going to be this year's version of the Red Raiders.

It's possible for sure. Of all the Scott Drew coached Baylor teams, this is the first one to keep their composure for 40 minutes in AFH. There was never a moment of panic and Baylor seemed to have an answer for everything today.

Reactions: Quavarius
Not surprised to see Baylor rolling. There point guard davion Mitchell is a transfer from gAUd’s team. Pretty much anything Bruce Pearl touches these days becomes gold...

Well Duke is the only team in the Top 5 in both offense and defense per KenPom thus far this season.

Baylor certainly has a great resume, tho. Can’t deny what they’ve done, especially beating the dog shit outta KU.

None of the top 5 has a lost near as bad as SFA at home though

Well Duke is the only team in the Top 5 in both offense and defense per KenPom thus far this season.

Baylor certainly has a great resume, tho. Can’t deny what they’ve done, especially beating the dog shit outta KU.

So Duke’s in a tier of their own?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT