No.3 UCLA @ No.7 Arizona the rematch in the desert

englandnu

Gold Member
May 27, 2010
Tucson Mountains
Team
Nebraska
ESPN 8:00 ET
Who you got in this one? I guess I will pick the Bruins to win a close one on the road because Arizona is in such a bad shooting slump.

I think Arizona wins, but if I were betting the spread it would be UCLA +6.5.

I think Arizona wins, but if I were betting the spread it would be UCLA +6.5.
I htink AZ wins, and does so easily....They shot horrendously vs UCLA----missed a ton of easy shots....Especially 3's---I bet they missed at least 6/7 wide open three's, and a ton of bunnies.

I'd stay away from this game, TBH...

I htink AZ wins, and does so easily....They shot horrendously vs UCLA----missed a ton of easy shots....Especially 3's---I bet they missed at least 6/7 wide open three's, and a ton of bunnies.

I'd stay away from this game, TBH...
I went against what I said anyway and picked UCLA moneyline. Guaranteed loss. 😆

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Don't care who wins, just love that the game is early enough for me to watch it.

Good job west coast.
Amen, brother....Probably not working tomorrow, and my games for tonight and tomorrow have already been cancelled. SO not that big of an issue this time.....But shit. When ya got get up at 6, its shitty trying watch a game that tips at 10/11 pm..

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I went against what I said anyway and picked UCLA moneyline. Guaranteed loss. 😆
Meh----both are really good. AZ could shoot like horse shit again, but.........they are due. Pat two games, they are 10-52 from three.

Just saying, brother....

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Meh----both are really good. AZ could shoot like horse shit again, but.........they are due. Pat two games, they are 10-52 from three.

Just saying, brother....
They are certainly due, and if they outrebound UCLA as bad as they did last game, especially on the offensive glass, it could get ugly.

ADVERTISEMENT