ADVERTISEMENT

Next potential big time grad transfer battle: Nathan Knight

sdsufan10

Apr 11, 2013
I'm just merely speculating here but Nathan Knight was one of many to declare for the draft with the option of coming back. Everyone on his team has left pretty much since his coach left and there is next to no shot of him being drafted. He has a decision to make within 10 days, assuming he becomes a grad transfer. He put up monster numbers last year and his on/off stats suggest his team impact was sensational as well. He's from syracuse so he might be a logical fit there or at some other ACC school that needs a big.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I've been wondering about him. Doesn't seem likely that he'd come back to a depleted roster. The other 4 starters have already found teams. Syracuse could use a quality big, to be honest. He's not uber-athletic, but he is a good shot-blocker, and a good post presence. I know lots of teams would love to have a kid like him - Florida, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh. He'd certainly have options. Here's where the other 4 W&M starters landed:

Justin Pierce- UNC
Matt Millon- UCF
Chase Audige- Northwestern
LJ Owens- UMBC

I'm just merely speculating here but Nathan Knight was one of many to declare for the draft with the option of coming back. Everyone on his team has left pretty much since his coach left and there is next to no shot of him being drafted. He has a decision to make within 10 days, assuming he becomes a grad transfer. He put up monster numbers last year and his on/off stats suggest his team impact was sensational as well. He's from syracuse so he might be a logical fit there or at some other ACC school that needs a big.
He could be the difference between Knight and Day

ADVERTISEMENT