ADVERTISEMENT

New Predator Film

I enjoy all the Alien and Predator movies (except for the one they were in together, which sucked).

Reactions: freddietee511
I enjoy all the Alien and Predator movies (except for the one they were in together, which sucked).
Yea they made 2 or 3 of those. This seems more like the first without being a total carbon copy.

I've never watched Predator.

I could start a thread of movies I've never watched. My wife gives me shit for Lonesome Dove and Schindler's list. Never watched Caddyshack or Animal House either. I see references all the time. Haven't watched Hoosiers or Lord of the Rings, or the last whatever Star Wars.

Hoosier or Friday Night Lights.

Looks alright. I’ll probably watch it because for the most part I enjoy the Sci-fi genre of movies (minus Star Wars, shit is awful)

I've never watched Predator.

I could start a thread of movies I've never watched. My wife gives me shit for Lonesome Dove and Schindler's list. Never watched Caddyshack or Animal House either. I see references all the time. Haven't watched Hoosiers or Lord of the Rings, or the last whatever Star Wars.

Hoosier or Friday Night Lights.

in most cases i would tell someone to get out more
in your case i will tell you to stay in more

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
"I've never watched Predator.

Hoosier or Friday Night Lights."

If you see Lonesome Dove, see the vhs one or the old dvd. Was going to order the one from amazon and saw people complaining about scenes missing. Why cant people leave these movies alone! Saw smoky and the bandit on tv a couple weeks ago and huge chunks of dialogue had been taken out.

Last edited:
i love movies like Predators and Aliens
i do not like slasher movies

Yeah, slasher movie or torture movies kind of suck (outside of the Halloween ones). Most of them just seem kind of silly. I'll also watch anything like Aliens or Predators. Anything horror or sci-fi I'll generally try.

Reactions: mebeblue2
ADVERTISEMENT