ADVERTISEMENT

New California vs CalExit

Pick a side

• CalExit

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • New California

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
FTR I never mentioned anything about the climate of Orlando, but if you’d like me to provide a thorough analysis of just how hot and humid it is, I can most certainly do that for you.

I was wrong about SF’s weather. You were wrong about Orlando’s distance to the beach. Whoops!

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
UL, it was my coworkers last day yesterday. She’s moving back to Seattle. Me to the rest of my department:

Oh, I was just looking at pictures of the Pacific Northwest... it’s gorgeous.

Someone brought up weather

Me: I think it’s really nice there. I know the weather doesn’t get into the 80s even in summer.

Look at me going to bat for that jimmy rustling area of yours.

UL, it was my coworkers last day yesterday. She’s moving back to Seattle. Me to the rest of my department:

Me: I think it’s really nice there. I know the weather doesn’t get into the 80s even in summer.

Haha, nice. Our rustling is fun and good natured. Others generally are too try hard, and catch real feelings. It’s probably because they’re dumb.

The Pacific Northwest is gorgeous; however, it rains in Seattle 150 days a year. That is more than any town in the country. So if you like rain, move.

It is a rain forest sitting on top of a volcano.

Portland has tons of days above 80 and it doesn't rain and isn't overcast anywhere near as much as Seattle. The rain we do get comes mostly in the winter and gives us some of the nicest rivers and lakes in North america.

sjm-bendfish-0506-02.jpg

After reading the article, I don't know what I am supposed to take out of it.

Nigel Farrage, a guy who entertains me greatly, was the spiritual leader of Brexit. Regardless of the fact he's entertaining, evidence basically shows that Russia collaborated with Farrage to advance Brexit. If you read first page of this thread, I mentioned Russia was most likely involved in Brexit. This pretty much proves they were.

Nigel Farrage, a guy who entertains me greatly, was the spiritual leader of Brexit. Regardless of the fact he's entertaining, evidence basically shows that Russia collaborated with Farrage to advance Brexit. If you read first page of this thread, I mentioned Russia was most likely involved in Brexit. This pretty much proves they were.
I know. And I told you that I was intrigued. It still doesn't mean that the article is anything more than speculation. And I am not saying that it isnt, either.

Looks like the ballot initiative to divide California into 3 states passed and will be voted on for the next election. (I think you need something like 600k signatures to get something on the ballot).

However, around 75% of registered voters polled about the issue supported keeping California the way it is.

It isn’t going to split.

Russia did push fo brexit, same as it pushed for Trump being elected, collusion or not.

Reactions: bkingUK
Looks like the ballot initiative to divide California into 3 states passed and will be voted on for the next election. (I think you need something like 600k signatures to get something on the ballot).

However, around 75% of registered voters polled about the issue supported keeping California the way it is.
But California does not get to decide. The U.S. gets to decide.

Reactions: F-Duke
The Pacific Northwest is gorgeous; however, it rains in Seattle 150 days a year. That is more than any town in the country. So if you like rain, move.

It is a rain forest sitting on top of a volcano.

Also tanning booths are everywhere. Been to Seattle 5 times and I saw the sun for a half a day combined. If you’re into gloomy and overcast weather that’s the place

ADVERTISEMENT