ADVERTISEMENT

New Auburn guard Chance Westry…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
I would suggest this board get to know freshmen guard Chance Westry. If you don’t know him already you soon will

Leave it to Pearl to take his team to Israel. Such a Jew thing to do. 😂 I am sure all those unathletic white dudes really put up a fight on the court.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Seems to show how mediocre the rest of the team is instead how special Westry is.

I am sorry UK can’t be blessed in the holy land this off-season. Bruce 3 steps ahead as always
I was just in Israel for the Maccabi games. Lior Berman was there as well also representing team USA. Got to meet him and chat briefly. Very nice kid. Told him I was disappointed he couldn't get Bruce to come coach his team USA, but he said Bruce already did that in 2009. Berman and USA went on to win Gold in the open basketball division, beating France in the final.

Wheeler taking his tampon out this season or will dude be still having to leave court for a paper cut?
Maxi is gone. Wheeler running into blind picks is not a paper cut. Doubt that happens again. We're 4 deep at the point. Your guys will be lucky if UK doesn't run them off the court.

@AuHoosier420 I watched the first half with the Israel Select Team. You have 2 good looking feshmen. Its really early so who knows what Aburn will look like in a few months. You should be very strong on defense. And Pearl always has your guys playing hard. I think at times they're going to struggle offensively. Definitely dropped off from last year offensively. they looked 70% better on defense than offense against the Select Team.

@AuHoosier420 I watched the first half with the Israel Select Team. You have 2 good looking feshmen. Its really early so who knows what Aburn will look like in a few months. You should be very strong on defense. And Pearl always has your guys playing hard. I think at times they're going to struggle offensively. Definitely dropped off from last year offensively. they looked 70% better on defense than offense against the Select Team.
Yeah. Our team will go as far as our shooting and scoring does. While we won’t have a star like Jabari I see our offense being more well rounded. Westry is certainly a pleasant surprise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT