ADVERTISEMENT

Nevada vs ASU

toonces11

Mar 3, 2010
Team
Kansas
Under the radar huge match up tonight. Can’t believe it doesn’t tip until 11pm central. If asu wins this it will probably catapult them near the top ten. Kansas plays them 2 days before Xmas on the road. Def an interesting game.

I'm on the West Coast and won't even stay up for this game. I don't know how people on the East Coast watch sports. Go Devils.

Reactions: PHXDukie
Im prolly gonna watch it just bc I wanna see what Nevada is all about

Nevada is going to wax the fightin' Bobby Hurleys. Overrated as usual.

I saw another waxing this season to an overrated team.

ASU got their ranking because of their tournament performance. Realistically, they should be ranked closer to 30-40.
Siiiiiiiiiiick burn, bruh. What tournament performance? ASU lost in the first four. Essentially, they didn't even make the tournament. Good to know you're a ranking expert though. SmokinSmile

I am torn. There is the Dukie Hurley and the ex-State twins. I'll probably go Nevada since those dudes were smart enough to bail on that hot mess. I plan on at least watching the first half. I started drinking a bit ago to get ready for it.

Siiiiiiiiiiick burn, bruh. What tournament performance? ASU lost in the first four. Essentially, they didn't even make the tournament. Good to know you're a ranking expert though. SmokinSmile

Teams aren't usually ranked by their tournament performance from the previous year. So, it's probably from a tournament this season. Perhaps the only one they played in, where they beat Miss. St.

Reactions: PHXDukie
Teams aren't usually ranked by their tournament performance from the previous year. So, it's probably from a tournament this season. Perhaps the only one they played in, where they beat Miss. St.
Who could forget, the prestigious MGM Resorts Main Event?! MSU is a joke of a top 25 team, too.

Agreed. And them being overrated is what's leading to ASU being overrated.
They were certainly an anomaly last season. Undefeated in non-conference play and they beat some good teams along the way. Total implosion once they got to conference play and the Pac-12 was terrible overall.

They were certainly an anomaly last season. Undefeated in non-conference play and they beat some good teams along the way. Total implosion once they got to conference play and the Pac-12 was terrible overall.

Yeah, I'm not sure how a team can beat Kansas in AF and then lose 5 of their last 6 games. Implosion pretty much sums it up.

I would normally root for Nevada in games like these, but I'd rather teams ranked ahead of UK lose.

UK doesn't deserve to be top 20 right now. If they can start to show a pulse on defense, like the 2nd half against UNCG, then yeah.
Yeah, I know. I was just playing an angle.

Not to get too far off topic, but I was in Ky a week or so ago, and met an 84 yr old lifelong UK fan and he did nothing but rant. It was awesome.

Older UK fans don't hold anything back.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yeah, I know. I was just playing an angle.

Not to get too far off topic, but I was in Ky a week or so ago, and met an 84 yr old lifelong UK fan and he did nothing but rant. It was awesome.

Older UK fans don't hold anything back.

I used to teach with this older guy from Kentucky back when UNC and UK played every year. When UNC won the dude would legit not speak to me for months, lol. He was hardcore.

He said Herro was our best player, I chalked that up to...well you know.
5432124.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This game reminds me of when one team comes out playing harder and builds a lead, the the other adapts and makes a come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT