ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What The Actual **** does this have to do with me? i am not even on Twatter.

I am quite sure you would breathe a sign (sign?) of relief if I did leave.

Nope

Still Waiting
Lol I figured you'd say that. You literally were given what you want, and now that you lost, you just wanna stick around to get the last word in. Sad, but expected.

Here, I'll even make it easy for you:

Who said there was not a difference in the two player's actions that night??? Not sure i have heard anyone say they were the same.
Link?

I assume you are more intelligent and objective than the monkey troll, so interested to see who said the two were the same.

^^^ This implies you think that people weren't saying what the two did was the same thing.......

Then we provided you with information that makes you look like an idiot.

You take offense to this, then proceed with the next two pages worth of whining.

Now proceed to ignore all this and go back to your attempt at trolling by only responding that you're "waiting"

Lol......

P.S. I'll keep waiting for you to leave, even though pride compels you to stay. ;)

fred-sanford-angry.gif

Lol I figured you'd say that. You literally were given what you want, and now that you lost, you just wanna stick around to get the last word in. Sad, but expected.

Here, I'll even make it easy for you:

^^^ This implies you think that people weren't saying what the two did was the same thing.......

Then we provided you with information that makes you look like an idiot.

You take offense to this, then proceed with the next two pages worth of whining.

Now proceed to ignore all this and go back to your attempt at trolling by only responding that you're "waiting"

Lol......

P.S. I'll keep waiting for you to leave, even though pride compels you to stay. ;)
Nice try but that was a discussion with Borden.

Still waiting on a link to where I made these claims

Nice try but that was a discussion with Borden.

Still waiting on a link to where I made these claims (Why give you a link? I quoted your posts. Don't be this lazy and obvious. That's not even originally what you wanted a link for lol.....)
Like I said, pride compels you to ignore what I shared and continue this pathetic attempt to troll me by getting the last word in.

;)

I am a patient man. I will be here until admit I never said what you claim or until one of us crosses the rainbow bridge (I didn't claim anything. I asked you why you wanted a link to show you that you were wrong for assuming nobody said what they did was the same. And we did what you asked for (i.e. whined and complained about), and provided you with evidence that shows you were wrong................So now you need to admit that you can't handle being wrong and taking your L, because you're far too entrenched at this point.......lol.)
I'm waiting..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT