ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 3 Thread***

This auburn team is poised for a deep run. I would be terrified if I were North Carolina or washington
They certainly can make a run. Not sure if they can keep shooting like this though. The thing about shooting teams is they always have a bad night shooting. The only team I ever saw get this hot and keep it going, is ‘97 Arizona.....much to my ire. Another example of bad KU luck. That may have been Roy Williams’ best team ever, and they lose in the sweet sixteen...that Zona team was kinda meh during the regular season then just caught fire.

Reactions: Monorojo
They certainly can make a run. Not sure if they can keep shooting like this though. The thing about shooting teams is they always have a bad night shooting. The only team I ever saw get this hot and keep it going, is ‘97 Arizona.....much to my ire. Another example of bad KU luck. That may have been Roy Williams’ best team ever, and they lose in the sweet sixteen...that Zona team was kinda meh during the regular season then just caught fire.

I still remember screaming Simon in my neighbors backyard every time I shot the ball.

Dude was a baller, that Arizona team was amazing

I’m right sometimes. I wrote my picks for this round before the games started

Maybe it wasn’t you. Just thought there was a thread where you were saying Murray State was looking looking ready for a deep run and felt bed for the teams that drew Morant.

Reactions: Monorojo
I’ve talked tonight some about Kansas’ shitty tourney luck over the last 30 years. Yet we won the title in ‘88 with the worst team we’ve had in 35 years. The worst KU team of the last 35 years won the freaking title, where so many great KU teams have failed. Basketball is weird.

Maybe that’s why we’ve had bad luck. Used it all up with that ‘88 team.

Reactions: GE Nole
Kansas ran into that same buzz saw that UT got last Sunday.

Not much you can do when a talented team shoots like that.

Problem this year has always been consistency. Better not lay an egg against UNC.

Reactions: olsonab
Kansas ran into that same buzz saw that UT got last Sunday.

Not much you can do when a talented team shoots like that.

Problem this year has always been consistency. Better not lay an egg against UNC.

Agreed.

AU had to overcome a lot of adversity during the season due to injuries, previous suspensions, etc, but they’ve now won 10 or so straight and are still now just becoming to gel. I still believe their best basketball is yet to come.

Reactions: Hank_
just seen this on twitter

I though we did a really good job on him. He took some bad shots, but there weren’t many good shots to be had for him today.

Ofcourse we kind of let the other guard go nuts on us. Either way a win without your best player in the 2nd round of the tourney...hard to complain

I missed the last two games. The Vegas favorite won every game. And auburn was the only upset by seed today. Pretty boring 2nd round Saturday.

I though we did a really good job on him. He took some bad shots, but there weren’t many good shots to be had for him today.

Ofcourse we kind of let the other guard go nuts on us. Either way a win without your best player in the 2nd round of the tourney...hard to complain

he and Herro guarded each other for most of the game
neither had a great offensive game
i think they wore themselves out chasing each other

This auburn team is poised for a deep run. I would be terrified if I were North Carolina or washington
Hey, you was on point for most of the day my man. Great insight to the game. Hope you make it here tomorrow and bring that raw truth with ya. I sense you are starting to be a crowd favorite on the basketball board.

Reactions: olsonab
Kentucky is the only fan base that I have ever seen complain about the refs so hard, but when another fan base complains about the calls for the opposing team, you all get mad.

Facts.
Got us. :rolleyes:

It's so crazy how biased we are.

It's always great to see who UK's fandom bothers the most.

Besides the fact they got hosed, UCF should have fouled purposely at the end before Zion's and 1 call also.

ADVERTISEMENT